A note from BearShoes about the current Seth Fanart Contest: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/10398/an-update-to-the-seth-fanart-contest/

What did I miss?

Installed closers after a few months break, installed it from the site because Steam hates me. So as the title says - What did I miss? Anything interesting? (Don't include any EMP-exclusive costumes, lvl 80+ events etc)

Best Answer

  • fullmetalonefullmetalone Member
    Accepted Answer

    Season 3 Part 2, Hoffman Raid, Bai Special Agent and Bai Task Force was released yesterday

Answers

  • When was the last time you fully jumped onto the game? How many months ago was it?

  • AkurramiAkurrami Member

    @fullmetalone said:
    When was the last time you fully jumped onto the game? How many months ago was it?

    Uhh...When Bai came out.

  • AkurramiAkurrami Member

    @fullmetalone said:
    Season 3 Part 2, Hoffman Raid, Bai Special Agent and Bai Task Force was released yesterday

    Season 3 is of no interest to me because I am not lvl 80 yet on any of my characters. I don't have any friends to raid with so don't care, I can grind it later. So I didn't miss anything worth my attention! Thanks for the info!

  • @Akurrami
    I can be your friend so we can play together!

  • @NotCrucial said:
    @Akurrami
    I can be your friend so we can play together!

    I don't wanna be a spoilsport but that sounds so sad and depressing

  • AkurramiAkurrami Member

    @NotCrucial said:
    @Akurrami
    I can be your friend so we can play together!

    Maybe in the future, I need to level up first.

  • @Akurrami
    I can help you level up

Sign In or Register to comment.