A note from BearShoes about the current Seth Fanart Contest: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/10398/an-update-to-the-seth-fanart-contest/

About Closers wiki

Any user from the wiki here? I'd like to help improve the wiki, make changes, make it more appealing, but I dunno where to start, there are too many things to improve.

Comments

• RieidRieid Member

Not a wiki contributor myself but I sure browse the wikis now and then. Sadly the pages seem to be a bit outdated.
    Also not sure wich of the 3 wikis you mean. There is at least 3 if I am not wrong: ClosersHQ Wiki, CLOSERS Wiki and Closers Online Wiki. The 3 seem to be about the same thing, but I can guess they are made by different people.
    There was a person from closers hq wiki last year, but not sure if they still play, you probably remember that person from this thread: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/9000/closershq-wiki

Now If I can think about something cool to see on the wiki, or even as some sort of indepedent web, it would be some kind of item database, sadly I see this kind of feature almost impossible to make, this mainly due the fact you would probably need docens of dedicated people creating thousands of entries for the many items that an online game have. Or you would need someone with good coding skill + Naddic willing to handle the info about the many items that the game have.

The game that i used to play in the past: PWI have a really big database which contain from basic potion Items to materials for crafting, armor, weapons, etc. It even contain the bosses and monster from the game. The cool thing about that database is that from what I understand it extract the info from the game files in some way, but I dont think that would be an option for closers. Still it would be cool to have some sort of big collection of data telling you info about items and specially where or how you can get those items. Here is how it looks as example of what I mean:

• PhantomVoidPhantomVoid Member
    edited June 30

I'm talking about Closers HQ wiki, I'd like to improve it. From what I've seen I'll need to learn about the coding and stuff.

About that post I had forgotten that guy, oh boy, there's a lot of things to work on the wiki.

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

I believe ClosersHQ Wiki is the most popular one, but I think the majority of the players play on the KR server. They do have a decent sized discord, so most likely if you'd like to help improve their wiki you'd need to join and ask.

• Ray676Ray676 Member

@Rieid said:
    Not a wiki contributor myself but I sure browse the wikis now and then. Sadly the pages seem to be a bit outdated.
    Also not sure wich of the 3 wikis you mean. There is at least 3 if I am not wrong: ClosersHQ Wiki, CLOSERS Wiki and Closers Online Wiki. The 3 seem to be about the same thing, but I can guess they are made by different people.
    There was a person from closers hq wiki last year, but not sure if they still play, you probably remember that person from this thread: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/9000/closershq-wiki

Now If I can think about something cool to see on the wiki, or even as some sort of indepedent web, it would be some kind of item database, sadly I see this kind of feature almost impossible to make, this mainly due the fact you would probably need docens of dedicated people creating thousands of entries for the many items that an online game have. Or you would need someone with good coding skill + Naddic willing to handle the info about the many items that the game have.

The game that i used to play in the past: PWI have a really big database which contain from basic potion Items to materials for crafting, armor, weapons, etc. It even contain the bosses and monster from the game. The cool thing about that database is that from what I understand it extract the info from the game files in some way, but I dont think that would be an option for closers. Still it would be cool to have some sort of big collection of data telling you info about items and specially where or how you can get those items. Here is how it looks as example of what I mean:

PWI makes me nostalgic.
    Take me back to middle school when this game was pretty damn popular