A note from BearShoes about the current Seth Fanart Contest: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/10398/an-update-to-the-seth-fanart-contest/

Farming and pet lvl

Hi, want to know what's the best map to farm sticky residue that pinkish thingy, and the best way to lvl pet asap to 50?

Comments

• Don't know about residue, since i didn't use it(have around 2k of them), but pet get the same amount of exp(percentage) no matter what mission you run(that means that both high-level and low-level still give your pet the same amount of exp). So just keep playing missions with that pet.

• MelonchanMelonchan Member

@Nathaniel697 said:
    Don't know about residue, since i didn't use it(have around 2k of them), but pet get the same amount of exp(percentage) no matter what mission you run(that means that both high-level and low-level still give your pet the same amount of exp). So just keep playing missions with that pet.

I see, wow i wish you could trade those lol

• YumilinaYumilina Member

Farm Singularity mephisto and vitus. Quick stage that sometimes drops stickies and gives great pet levels. I also farm for event tokens.

• @Melonchan said:

@Nathaniel697 said:
    Don't know about residue, since i didn't use it(have around 2k of them), but pet get the same amount of exp(percentage) no matter what mission you run(that means that both high-level and low-level still give your pet the same amount of exp). So just keep playing missions with that pet.

I can trade them lol. I just don't want to for now

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@Melonchan said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

Woooo give mee! x3

• @Melonchan said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Melonchan said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

Woooo give mee! x3

i can sell you 1000 of Stickies. I need some of them for backups, and also Seth is gonna come soon

• LOL woo but im poor to buy even 100 of them lol