Anyone else having connectivity problems

edited July 2019 in General Discussion

Today I start getting dc in almost every dungeon.
I pretty much lost all my entries to Magra dungeon and almost all raids / stages with a daily entry that I try.

For some reason I seem to have no problem inside hubs and the times I am able to enter a dungeon I have no lag using skills or items. But almost every time I try to enter a dungeon I either get dcd during the load screen and ported back to the hub or get dcd when the loading bar hits 100% in which case the game tries to dc me but it get stuck, so I have to kill the process myself. Other times It also happens inside the stage, as example: during a dungeon and when there is a boss transition, like when you kill the mobs at Magra stage, Dogra doesnt show up and the game just kick me to the hub after a few seconds laging.
Other problem I been having today is that during the start game screen, the one with Violet picture on it, I get a connection lost message and dcd before entering the character selection screen, this problem is less frecuent, but I got today at least 7 times.

I tried a lot of stuff like: reseting modem, restarting computer, reparing game, changing channels, changing my dns, checking my connection and nothing seems to solve problem. My internet seems to be working fine at my end, even tho I know it could just lag.
Notice that this is not the memory leak problem that some people may experience since my computer have more than enough RAM and VRAM, also it doesnt happen after a few hours, nor do I get a game crash.

So question is: anyone else having a problem like this today or I am the only one?
I mean it could be my internet or something between my internet and the server but still making this thread to know if someone else having a problem like this.

Comments

• RieidRieid Member

Ok guys seems to be just lag either near my end or between me and the server since I was able to play fine now.
    Mods may close this if the want.

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@Rieid said:
    Ok guys seems to be just lag either near my end or between me and the server since I was able to play fine now.
    Mods may close this if the want.

ok I"m going to closed this topic as you request. Feel free to DM me or any moderator if you still have issue and need any assistance,

This discussion has been closed.