Please read the following thread for information on the "Bizarre Halloween Program" quest error that's currently being experienced: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/10547/bizarre-halloween-program-quest-error/

About that new event...

Entries are 2-3 per account or 2-3 per character?

Best Answer

Answers

• it should be per char.

• anyone sure about that?

• VagathVagath Member
    edited July 30

When you open the event dungeon tab in-game, there is an icon that if you mouse over it says "This sector has limited amount of entries per account".

• maxsjmadmaxsjmad Member

Last time summer event it was per char now it per account really.

• @maxsjmad said:
    Last time summer event it was per char now it per account really.

oh what a joke lmao.

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

It's per account. However, as there's been some annoyance in the community regarding account-locked event runs, we'll go ahead and bring it up with Naddic if anything can be changed for future events.

• NegumikoNegumiko Member

the sector has also been shortened quite a bit. I miss the Summer Event running across the beach fighting the summer terrorists that wear swimsuits and used bubble guns. kind of sad it is per account now instead of per character, to me this event used to be less about the crafting and more about just running through the beach 9 to 12 times a day.

• @Hime said:
    It's per account. However, as there's been some annoyance in the community regarding account-locked event runs, we'll go ahead and bring it up with Naddic if anything can be changed for future events.

Account-locked event runs are really one of the worst choices. And not only because it's don't let you farm normally(required items are still the same, however you can get A LOT LESS items per day, because of account-lock), but also because it means less time to play(because i'm not play game much, but i like running event dungeons). Also I love running events on higher difficulty and trying to make more skills in a row(current record was on School event, and it's 100 skill chain).

• YonggYongg Member, Player Council

This event in specific lets you craft everything by running it 3 times with a single character so im not sure what the need to make it per character is. Some events in the past have given too little materials for a per account basis event but this is not one of them, in my opinion as long as they give us enough materials making it so every event is per account and not per character is a good change, it reduces grind and you get the same value out of it. I understand if some people like to run event on multiple characters but i also know that a lot of people dislike doing so and would rather run it once and be done for the day.

• Ray676Ray676 Member

@Yongg said:
    This event in specific lets you craft everything by running it 3 times with a single character so im not sure what the need to make it per character is. Some events in the past have given too little materials for a per account basis event but this is not one of them, in my opinion as long as they give us enough materials making it so every event is per account and not per character is a good change, it reduces grind and you get the same value out of it. I understand if some people like to run event on multiple characters but i also know that a lot of people dislike doing so and would rather run it once and be done for the day.

my opinion stays that i prefer spamming event dungeons on a few characters like in the past. However the rewards and mat drops are really well done for an account bound dungeon. 6 Sticky min per run for Plat status is very nice for helping gear up more than 1 character. Plus all the weekly crafts + the one time crafts(red boxes) ton of materials and consumables. And surplus of the fire essence stuff for Alt costume crafting.

• Please let it stay account bound. I play all characters and I love them equally. It's very possible that I'll waste up to 2 hours daily just to grind event dungeons on all 15+ characters in the future until it wore me out. I enjoy this game but I have a life to live and so many other things to do =(. Just bump up the mat drops. Half of my chars haven't even completed 60% of their main story missions coz I wasted so much time grinding event dungeons for the past year.