Which Trigger set will you go for?

edited August 10 in General Discussion

i'm mainly considering Anger here, but I don't really care which 1 I get and if it ends up being a rare drop so won't I bother at all

as a Nata mainer, I can deal with the increased dmg I take, since I got my i-frame and also decent at dodging w/o the use of i-frame

Which Trigger set will you go for? 34 votes

Chaos
17%
VagathRukiaMiniboomerEnryckyOssamulspirateNaavs 6 votes
Destruction
35%
HimeDrakehmaxsjmadRay676reconawp1992AndsoitisYonggPavorNocturnusMuryokuLeviaHusbandPhantomVoid933FGHHFAY 12 votes
Oblivion
2%
Negumiko 1 vote
Anger
11%
JochiraSolamiTarasikCSha 4 votes
Whichever I get
23%
BunnyHadasyhornywatermelonChaoLanSinkinqsolfullmetaloneMynoodlesRieid 8 votes
won't bother
8%
LihzakiviShadeNightzAtsun 3 votes

Comments

• VagathVagath Member
    Chaos

For PvE at least, if i recall correctly, the one that does true damage is the best across the board. Regardless, having any set of them is quite nice, since they have very good tuning options.

• Whichever I get

Actives on them are laughable since they require specific expendable material to even take effect on top of rather large cooldowns. They're pretty much just another passive stat boost.

• Well, idk for now. i guess i will aim for set specific for my character? is this even works that way?

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council
    edited August 10
    Destruction

Personally going Destruction Set, as having the 30m true damage alongside temporarily increasing damage sounds pretty good to me.

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council
    Chaos

Having a full set of 3 items for the more stats buff are more importance but I would prefer Chaos or Destruction.

• won't bother

Just gonna wait for investigation triggers instead :disappointed:

• Anger

now I wish I could change my own vote, after Rukia told me about how rare it is so doesn't I feel like bothering any more XD

watch me get full set while getting my final 250 Reanim from TP for Immortal Stones

• LeviaHusbandLeviaHusband Member
    edited August 11
    Destruction

I'm in doubt between Chaos and Destruction.

Probally I'll go Destruction for the % dmg instead of the % crit dmg of the Chaos one

• Destruction

Best one is Destruction for any char.

• @Jochira said:
    now I wish I could change my own vote, after Rukia told me about how rare it is so doesn't I feel like bothering any more XD

watch me get full set while getting my final 250 Reanim from TP for Immortal Stones

yeah one of my friends told me trigger equips has an abysmal drop rate so dont expect to see a piece drop for a while if ever.

• Destruction

I get my 2nd destruction trigger yesterday

• RieidRieid Member
    Whichever I get

Im going for whatever to be honest. I mean I see a lot of people here saying they are going with X or Y set but...
    Isn't this whole trigger thing like super rare drop from wolf, hoffman and the other programs in Hunter's Night area?
    Seems to me that even Hoffman mod set is less of a rare drop than triggers, unless im doing something wrong.

• RieidRieid Member
    Whichever I get

@Rieid said:
    Im going for whatever to be honest. I mean I see a lot of people here saying they are going with X or Y set but...
    Isn't this whole trigger thing like super rare drop from wolf, hoffman and the other programs in Hunter's Night area?
    Seems to me that even Hoffman mod set is less of a rare drop than triggers, unless im doing something wrong.

Ok Sometimes I feel that this game just like to troll me in order to prove me wrong :D

Just minutes after posting that, Hoffman actually drops something and I was not even doing OC...

• JochiraJochira Member
    edited August 17
    Anger

@Rieid said:

@Rieid said:

Ok Sometimes I feel that this game just like to troll me in order to prove me wrong :D

Just minutes after posting that, Hoffman actually drops something and I was not even doing OC...

this always happens me whenever I fake-rage at games XDDDDDDD

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council
    Whichever I get

Any I get. RNG aint kind :(

• GenmGenm Member

day x something still no sign of dropped trigger equipment for me

• HadasyHadasy Member
    Whichever I get

Anything'll do, as long as it activates the stat bonus. Hard enough to get them atm, and the activation effects aren't worth the expenditure anyway.

• Destruction

i do want destruction or anger but ill use any set that come first