Trading funds?

How much is the maximum money or funds can you transfer to another player?

Comments

• Depends on your character lvl, however the max amount you can trade is 200m daily(At lvs80-85 I guess). Keep in mind that tradeable items has an specific value in credits when you try to transfer them to another player and this will cause the amount of credit in numbers you can trade again to be lower.

• For example:
    If you want to trade an item that its determined value is 20m Credit(20,000,000) to another player, your maximum trade limit in credits will go from 200m(200,000,000) to 180m(180,000,000). This means that if you wanna trade Credits after you completed the previous trade, your maximum amount you are able to trade will be 180m in this case.

I'm not sure how the system gets a tradeable item's determined value when trading, but I think it might be strongly related to Black Market ratings.

I hope this is understandable.

• RufnectRufnect Member, Player Council

Wait so you can't just pass on funds to a friend they also need to give you something in return? And the other person should be the same level as you for that amount or not?

• @Rufnect said:
    Wait so you can't just pass on funds to a friend they also need to give you something in return? And the other person should be the same level as you for that amount or not?

Yes you can.
    And sure,you are able to trade with characters that have different lvls, however the Trading maximum limit amount will not be the same for both.