WildHuter Girls and Cybernetics.

So are they ever getting this Signature set, or Naddic gonna forget that it exists because not as poppin' as the others? (Even though Dark Command is ugly as fuck and should be the least popular, but they remake it for everyone anyway.)

Comments

• I know right, it's weird that they just skipped over Wildhuter for the girls but gave it to Wolfgang. I would love to have it for my Bai I'm sure there are others that feel the same way. I'm sure there's no way to have data on the most profitable signature sets but I'm assuming the reason why we don't have cybernetic for them is because it didn't make enough money compared to the others.

Then again Wolfgang has it so who knows lol.

• Cyber Soma is my dream.

I've heard the Cyber costume is the least popular on KR. Maybe That's why.

• @LeviaHusband said:
    Cyber Soma is my dream.
    I've heard the Cyber costume is the least popular on KR. Maybe That's why.

Yeah I've heard the same a while ago, but seeing as they obviously ran the rest of the Sig sets, why not do Cyber for them.
    I want to see what they would look like, and seeing as I don't like any of the other three signature sets on Seth, cyber would be the go to if it existed. Lmao.

• Probally Naddic seeing that Cyber failled on Black Lambs and Wolfdogs; They figured it wouldn't be worth the effort and money to create the Cyber costume for all Wildhüters

• NaavsNaavs Member
    edited August 16

I haven't seen cybernic Wildhuter characters on KR, outside of Wolfgang so the chances of getting Cybernics for the rest of characters seems very unlikely, sadly...

• Cybernetics made them the least money so they won't bother with it on the rest.