Question about skill books

I may or may not have accidentally deleted one on Sylvi while organizing and I have questions. Is it possible to and if not would I still have the points regardless or am I forever without five and have to slog through the entire thing once again?

Comments

• Same here.
    I created my first character yuri back in oct/nov 2018 and I may have discarded a book or two.
    Its just too much time on that toon to start from the beginning.

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

That might be something you'd need to send Support a ticket about. The current max amount of skill pts available is 909, and skill points aren't automatically granted when you have a skill book in your inventory, you'll need to manually use it.

• @Hime said:
    That might be something you'd need to send Support a ticket about. The current max amount of skill pts available is 909, and skill points aren't automatically granted when you have a skill book in your inventory, you'll need to manually use it.

Not sure how I'd know how many I'm supposed to have (current level 60) so it'll be a while to figure it out. Not too concerned about it right now, was curious more than anything how that was handled and if that's the case then it just means I need to be more careful.