Platinum chip slots

Is it possible to get more than one platinum chip slot on any one piece of gear?

Comments

• No,if you get a platinum slot on your gear, you can't get a duplicate platinum slot on that same piece of gear. Same goes with the other colors.

• But you can change colored chip slots to Platinum chip slot with a Platinum driver and as such, you'll have multiple Platinum chip slots!

• @SylvanaHawke said:
    But you can change colored chip slots to Platinum chip slot with a Platinum driver and as such, you'll have multiple Platinum chip slots!

....what?

• Let's say you have the following gear:
    Module: Green Blue Red
    Core: Green Red Platinum

Accessory: Yellow Blue Black

@FoSizzle said:

> ....what?

So far you following me?
    Okay, so take the module and accessory and change one of the "colored" chip slots, example Module Green to Platinum with a platinum driver, and you have module with platinum slot.
    Do the same with Accessory and you have platinum there too.
    In total, you have 3 items with platinum, in short, multiple platinum.
    Was the logic easier this time for you to follow?
    If I have to explain for every quote, I'll become Santa Claus

• umm, okay, but OP asked for multiple platinum chips on core (for example) xDD..

• @SylvanaHawke said:
    Let's say you have the following gear:
    Module: Green Blue Red
    Core: Green Red Platinum

Accessory: Yellow Blue Black

@FoSizzle said:

> ....what?

So far you following me?
    Okay, so take the module and accessory and change one of the "colored" chip slots, example Module Green to Platinum with a platinum driver, and you have module with platinum slot.
    Do the same with Accessory and you have platinum there too.
    In total, you have 3 items with platinum, in short, multiple platinum.
    Was the logic easier this time for you to follow?
    If I have to explain for every quote, I'll become Santa Claus

just to let you know, your wording was a bit on the confusing side. Now that you explained it in a lengthier form, i see that your logic is now correct.

In addition as CerealXKiller previously stated, the fact that you didn't really respond to the OP with a definitive "Yes" or "No" it left your post in a position where it may have been analyzed differently than how you intended.

• @FoSizzle said:
    just to let you know, your wording was a bit on the confusing side.

No, the guy was just straight up wrong on his answer (which he also was on a thread of mine from some time ago).

Now how someone this bad at text interpretation can answer questions being this condescending is beyond me.

• @wakuwakuusagi said:

@FoSizzle said:
    just to let you know, your wording was a bit on the confusing side.

No, the guy was just straight up wrong on his answer (which he also was on a thread of mine from some time ago).

Now how someone this bad at text interpretation can answer questions being this condescending is beyond me.

you're also right in that his response was a bit on the impatient/condescending side, but I definitely didnt want to call him out on it in fear of it potentially escalating =[

• wakuwakuusagiwakuwakuusagi Member
    edited September 24

@FoSizzle said:

you're also right in that his response was a bit on the impatient/condescending side, but I definitely didnt want to call him out on it in fear of it potentially escalating =[

The best part of internet is not having to take it from the *sshats though? And in the end we are just training obnoxious people for life.

Also, are you Canadian? You are polite to the point of it being cute, lol.

• FoSizzleFoSizzle Member
    edited September 24

@wakuwakuusagi said:

@FoSizzle said:

The best part of internet is not having to take it from the *sshats though? And in the end we are just training obnoxious people for life.

Also, are you Canadian? You are polite to the point of it being cute, lol.

nah, just typical Asian American. I suppose it's all not too surprising to hear. There has definitely been more than one occasion where i've been called a pushover for how passive i am in confrontations.

Literally just, "you want to fight? Ok, i concede"

• @FoSizzle said:

Literally just, "you want to fight? Ok, i concede"

Lol. I think you are fine though? This case isn't of any relevance but there will be times where you will stand to benefit from being level headed and others where you will lose for not standing your ground, but still it's way better than being a prick.

• @wakuwakuusagi you can always be nice on the internet. I will tell you more, it's good to be nice not only in real life but also in internet. Not being asshole on the internet is actually pretty rare.

• @AoiRyuu said:
    you can always be nice on the internet. I will tell you more, it's good to be nice not only in real life but also in internet. Not being asshole on the internet is actually pretty rare.

Not really. Fan communities in general tend to be more respectful than open areas in the internet like social media, so it's not really rare to find likable and friendly people online.

Also I'm not telling you to be a d*ck to everyone. I'm just not the type that ignores obnoxious behavior or claps to people saying earth is flat.

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Please remember to stay on topic! <3