We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 @ 10pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

Cant use 10 piece dark command on Seth?

I had a 10 piece dark command set I was saving for Seth but I am unable to use it for some reason?

Comments

• do you remember which pack your dark command set originated from?

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

If you got it from Gacha it won't work. Currently her only working Dark Command set is the one in the daily deals + the Platinum Pack.

• DisposessedDisposessed Member, Player Council

This had been the case most times. Prior dark command sets didn't work with Luna or Bai either. I kind of expected this.

• I believe the 10 piece dark command set came from the rogue agents pack for OP because I am in the same boat and don't really want to spend for another pack if they can correct it.

• @9KHHGDWA5K said:
    I believe the 10 piece dark command set came from the rogue agents pack for OP because I am in the same boat and don't really want to spend for another pack if they can correct it.

They can't, they need money.

• ... That isnt fair cuz I also paid to get the 10 piece dark command !!

• The 10/10 DC from Rogue Agents pack was unusable on Bai so I expected it to not work on Seth also, give them time and be patient I'm sure they release something for people to get DC on Seth

• @fullmetalone said:
    The 10/10 DC from Rogue Agents pack was unusable on Bai so I expected it to not work on Seth also, give them time and be patient I'm sure they release something for people to get DC on Seth

So will you think if I wont open it now.. later it will work on Seth. I got the set from Bitna's CMC..

• @iLinni said:

@fullmetalone said:
    The 10/10 DC from Rogue Agents pack was unusable on Bai so I expected it to not work on Seth also, give them time and be patient I'm sure they release something for people to get DC on Seth

So will you think if I wont open it now.. later it will work on Seth. I got the set from Bitna's CMC..

like what Hime said earlier up in this post the only working DC Box for Seth is from the Pre-Release Ultra Pack that's in the Daily Deals so unfortunately anything in regards to DC Boxes would be unuseable at this time and I am uncertain as to whether or not they will get the boxes from Gacha coded for Seth, if they do what they did with Bai they will release something similar for Seth to get her DC soon

• @fullmetalone said:

@iLinni said:

@fullmetalone said:

like what Hime said earlier up in this post the only working DC Box for Seth is from the Pre-Release Ultra Pack that's in the Daily Deals so unfortunately anything in regards to DC Boxes would be unuseable at this time and I am uncertain as to whether or not they will get the boxes from Gacha coded for Seth, if they do what they did with Bai they will release something similar for Seth to get her DC soon

Oh thank you for those information... just this kinds of stuffs make me want to quit the game...