We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 @ 10pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

How do I get costumes ?

hey guys I need to know how do I get costumes without spending a penny because you know i'ts boring to play with same set you got and I've left the game several times due to no having new costumes .
Tell me best ways to get them .

Comments

• if you dont want to spend a penny, then the only really feasible options are to save your credits in game, and then purchase things from other players via the Black Market. On the topic of saving credits, there are a few methods available to you:

-Farm Tiamat raid for gold credit boxes (on multiple characters depending on how dedicated you are / have a lot of time to burn)
    -Rely on RNG to get dungeon specific, stat-granting accessories to sell to other players on the Black Market

• @FoSizzle said:
    if you dont want to spend a penny, then the only really feasible options are to save your credits in game, and then purchase things from other players via the Black Market. On the topic of saving credits, there are a few methods available to you:

-Farm Tiamat raid for gold credit boxes (on multiple characters depending on how dedicated you are / have a lot of time to burn)
    -Rely on RNG to get dungeon specific, stat-granting accessories to sell to other players on the Black Market

Yes but the prices are like millions like 13 million for the shirt only and idk how to get all those golds .

• dedication, diligence, and a little bit of luck i suppose.
    the prices rose as a result of a more abundant credit gain (if my memory serves me right)