We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

Which Costume Packs can I use for Seth?

edited September 10 in General Discussion

I have some costume packs I've saved for a long time and I'm wondering which of these would definitely work.

I have the following:
-Steam Collector's Edition (I assume this one works since this was in the updated packs list)
-Zenith Special Box (This is an old box)
-Visual Slot Expansion Set (I assume this works since this is just a slot expansion)

I've seen my 1-Day packs and they read "Unusable" so I assume I cannot use them on Seth but the Zenith Special Box shows the contents of the package. I'm mostly asking for a confirmation if these would get me items from either or both packs if I used them on Seth.

Comments

• fullmetalonefullmetalone Member
    edited September 10

Iirc unless they show the contents inside the boxes you can open them on Seth

Edit- for example, I saved a 10/10 Zenith box I got from Conversion Bitna last month and I was able to open it up on Seth

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

All three of those boxed works on Seth. As Fullmetal said, unless if the box says "Unusable item", then it can be opened on her.

• I see, thank you very much.

• IcchanIcchan Member
    edited September 11

So I opened up one of my Zenith Special Boxes and I apparently got [Transcendental Elixir] x11 and nothing else. I took some screenshots checking the costume locker, the costumes tab in my inventory and the system chat but that seems to be all I got out of it.

When I used the box, it rapidly displayed the icons of items like when you open a box but nothing else was there.

If it means anything, the icon of my Zenith Special Box used to be different, used to looks like a sort of yellow gift box with an orange ribbon and sparkles but the icon now just looks like a green striped gift bag. It's been a long time since I've bought these and I had two of them so I'm very very unsure about using my second bag now.

• After my hysteria died down and now I'm calmer, I think I may have mistaken said box for something else and the one I used was the gacha box one.

• You would be correct, the Zenith Special Boxes are the gacha ones where you have a chance of getting Zenith amongst other goodies