any1 got a translation for seth's tutorial intro movie?

when i started my premade seth the subtitles were all in korean so i have no idea what's being said

Comments

• @Divinehero said:
    when i started my premade seth the subtitles were all in korean so i have no idea what's being said

Wait till the next patch, and maybe they fix it. Or maybe there's a translation(subs) on the youtube, i'm not sure about this though

• perhaps but at least as of ingame it doesn't help me now since i've already started working on my seth.. guess i'll check youtube at least

• ShaunV1ShaunV1 Member
    edited September 11

You would think they would test the patch out before releasing it, there is no way to see it again once you finish the tutorial since it won't let you take it again.

Unless you make a new Seth just for that but that isn't really worth it imho and unless you bought extra character slots yourself you probably won't have any spare to begin with, we get one free character slot with each character release.

Also the Launcher just updated today, not sure what was fixed though.

• @ShaunV1 said:
    You would think they would test the patch out before releasing it, there is no way to see it again once you finish the tutorial since it won't let you take it again.

Unless you make a new Seth just for that but that isn't really worth it imho and unless you bought extra character slots yourself you probably won't have any spare to begin with, we get one free character slot with each character release.

I don't have free slots, but i can ask my friend to create account and screen\stream Seth intro for me. Also you can create another account to watch Seth intro. Anyway it's(not translated text) not the thing that i wanted to see.

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@ShaunV1 said:

I don't have free slots, but i can ask my friend to create account and screen\stream Seth intro for me. Also you can create another account to watch Seth intro. Anyway it's (not translated text) not the thing that i wanted to see.

Making another account isn't possible for players playing through Steam, you can only link one account and it's not worth unlinking it just for that.

• @ShaunV1 said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@ShaunV1 said:

I don't have free slots, but i can ask my friend to create account and screen\stream Seth intro for me. Also you can create another account to watch Seth intro. Anyway it's (not translated text) not the thing that i wanted to see.

Making another account isn't possible for players playing through Steam, you can only link one account and it's not worth unlinking it just for that.

you can use standalone launcher in this case, if you don't have free slots and if you want to read the subs.

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@ShaunV1 said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@ShaunV1 said:

you can use standalone launcher in this case, if you don't have free slots and if you want to read the subs.

again the point is why wouldn't they test the patch to begin with, last couple of patches have come with bugs you would find after 5min play so, why they are not fixed or even posted on the "know bugs" section of the patch notes