We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

Who is more OP Seth or Bai in pve?

Hi, Welp i feel Seth is more op dungeons since special move skills are all area but want to know if she is better than bai?
Thank you.

Comments

• YonggYongg Member, Player Council

Seth is better yeah, shes really broken.

• @Yongg said:

How do you figure that is broken when it's intended?

• @ShaunV1 said:

@Yongg said:

How do you figure that is broken when it's intended?

"Broken" is a term used mostly in fighting games to symbolize that the character that is being called broken is Over Powered on certain aspects

• Seth has a readily available true damage Aoe available every 25 seconds. Selket Seal + Thoth's collection + selket Seal destroys bosses, add in Medjed and the explosion kills whatever was unfortunate enough to survive to begin with.

add in the harpas modules and thoth and Isis's March damage output would have people screaming "nerf that!"

• @SleepyMaribo said:
    Seth has a readily available true damage Aoe available every 25 seconds. Selket Seal + Thoth's collection + selket Seal destroys bosses, add in Medjed and the explosion kills whatever was unfortunate enough to survive to begin with.

add in the harpas modules and thoth and Isis's March damage output would have people screaming "nerf that!"

Medjed what skill is that ?

• wakuwakuusagiwakuwakuusagi Member
    edited September 13

There's nothing to dislike in Seth. Not only her burst is OP as mentioned, she doesn't come with a weakness or inconvinience to balance for it. The little kitty heals as much as Luna, runs like the wind and is adorable.

Looking back at all the time I spent getting kicked around in my immovable glass cannon of a Levia I can't help but wonder what I've been doing with my life up until now.

@Melonchan The Kalista spear.

• My only problem in Seth is air time since most of her skills sends her to the ground. Staying airborne in OF is challenging.

Anything else is just really freaking good. Her damage and cuteness are OP.

• Speedrun wise Seth is top 2 of fastest chars in KR atm while Bai is no where close.

• Tina better.

• HotDoTL33THotDoTL33T Member
    edited September 18

@SleepyMaribo said:
    Seth has a readily available true damage Aoe available every 25 seconds. Selket Seal + Thoth's collection + selket Seal destroys bosses, add in Medjed and the explosion kills whatever was unfortunate enough to survive to begin with.

Aren't Seth players supposed to go for tindalos? O.O I'm asking because I genuinely don't know, lol.

And @OP Also, imo I think Bai is more broken in PVE. I think Seth will be nerfed for PVE as well in the near future, (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

• @HotDoTL33T said:

@SleepyMaribo said:

Aren't Seth players supposed to go for tindalos? O.O I'm asking because I genuinely don't know, lol.

And @OP Also, imo I think Bai is more broken in PVE. I think Seth will be nerfed for PVE as well in the near future, (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

If you want a bigger burst, then go for harpas mods since isis is your single hardest hitting normal skill. However, overall tindalos mods are better since it boosts selket. Since selket is rest by thoth, you can consider the dps of selket to be double its original amount but based on thoth cd. Meaning you always do selket > thoth > selket. That will put the dps of selket to be higher than that of isis. And since harpas boosts thoth which has diminished returns since its already puri core boosted, it doesnt gain as much dps as boosting aphophis.

• @Melonchan bai is not even op shes an average character,but seth is op as of now yea