We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 @ 10pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

stucck in burning new yor square patroll

I have seem to run into some kind of bug or glitch of some kind in the burning new yor square patrol which has me unable to progress or move forward in the mission I am unable to jump move or even go where the go arrow is pointing all I am able to do is ecit to the hub i'm hoping I am nor rhe only one this is happening to

Comments

• Do you mean you got stuck on the blue portal thing when going to the next area? I don't think the zone or map matters, it has happened to me (if what you're talking about is the same) a long time ago and only once, they even give you a tip on the loading screen to type /escape when this happens. I haven't encountered the issue again.

Has this happened to you once or more than once?

• no i'm meaning that ata certain point during the mission I am unable to proggress the mission move or do anything I follow the direction of the go arrow yet nothing happens I can't move forward and I can't move back

• @PJN4AC7WAC said:
    no I'm meaning that at certain point during the mission I am unable to progress the mission move or do anything I follow the direction of the go arrow yet nothing happens I can't move forward and I can't move back.

Does this happen often on the same map? Can you provide a video of it?

• CG496LRH5JCG496LRH5J Member
    edited September 12

i guess you're stuck? then try this, type /escape in the general chat

• @CG496LRH5J said:
    i guess you're stuck? then try this, type /escape in the general chat

I already mentioned that above, that doesn't seem to be the issue though, then again I don't really understand what the problem is to begin with, the OP isn't making much sense.

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

You can try to repair your game via the Launcher > Options > Repair.

If they fails then I suggest sending a ticket: https://support.enmasse.com/hc/en-us

• where re sctreenshots kept ? took one using print screen but have no ide where closers online sceenshots are saved to so yall ccan see where I am stuck

• @PJN4AC7WAC said:
    where are screenshots kept? took one using print screen but have no idea where closers online screenshots are saved to so yall can see where I am stuck

In My Documents (or just Documents if on Windows 8.1 or 10) > Closers. This is also one of the tips on the loading screens, don't know how you didn't see it.

I use Steam to take screenshots though.