We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 @ 10pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

Steam packs

Hi if you buy a steam pack trought steam i still can use it if u log in from normal launcher?

Comments

• i cant confirm it but should be, since all items are sent to the "premium/EMP bag" in the inventory

• @Melonchan said:
    Hi if you buy a steam pack trought steam i still can use it if u log in from normal launcher?

iirc if you buy pack through steam, you need to login to the game through steam first, it doesn't matter if you take pack from EMP box or not, you just need to login to any of your chats with steam launcher.

• @Melonchan said:
    Hi if you buy a steam pack through steam i still can use it if u log in from normal launcher?

What's the point if you're already playing through Steam?

• @ShaunV1 said:

@Melonchan said:
    Hi if you buy a steam pack through steam i still can use it if u log in from normal launcher?

@ShaunV1 said:

@Melonchan said:

i do not play via steam never tried it, but packs there are cheaper this is why i ask

• ShaunV1ShaunV1 Member
    edited September 12

@Melonchan said:

@ShaunV1 said:

@Melonchan said:

i do not play via steam never tried it, but packs there are cheaper this is why i ask

imho it is actually better to play through Steam because you won't have to type in your login info ever again since you link your Steam account to your EME account (the link is not permanent). That is unless you like to use more than one account then I don't recommend it (imho you only need one account anyways).

For those that play this with a controller (like me) Steam is actually good for that due to it's built-in controller support for Xbox 360 and PS4 controllers.

I'm probably saying more than necessary since the question was already answered.