We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 @ 10pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

Seth's Purification Mods

I know a lot of people are just going Got Ist Tot/Verweil Doch, but for those of us without a fortune or good luck, which Puri Mod 2/2 is recommended for Seth?

Thanks!

Comments

• Should be Tindalos mods i think since it boosts selkets seal which is the most used skill due to true dmg and it being reset by thoth and awk aphophis does hit pretty hard. Both also has the lowest CD among all the other skills.

Harpas is a no since it boosts thoth which is already boosted by the puri core.

Yod doesnt seem as good as tindalos as neith and medjed has lower dmg modifiers (i think, cant tell with neith) while having higher CD

• I personally have yod mods

• DisposessedDisposessed Member, Player Council

@7LGCACLMLN said:
    Should be Tindalos mods i think since it boosts selkets seal which is the most used skill due to true dmg and it being reset by thoth and awk aphophis does hit pretty hard. Both also has the lowest CD among all the other skills.

Harpas is a no since it boosts thoth which is already boosted by the puri core.

Yod doesnt seem as good as tindalos as neith and medjed has lower dmg modifiers (i think, cant tell with neith) while having higher CD

Thank you :smile:
    I don't notice Selket's Seal CD being reset by Thoth's Collection, is that only after they're awakened or something?

• It gets reset even if Thoth's collection is not awakened, however, you do need to land the skill...

• So tindalos mods 2/2 are the best for seth?

• i find Harpas mods to be better.

It looks like the Tindalos and Harpas mods both have their strengths depending on your play style. I find Thoth to be a little challenging to land, but I'm sure I'll get it down with practice.

Also on tough things, how in the world is Seth to stay in the air during OF? Homegirl's got like 6 1/2 skills that don't shoot her to the ground - 3 of which are FMs and 1 that counterintuitively requires you to hold the down key. sigh

• @Disposessed said:
    It looks like the Tindalos and Harpas mods both have their strengths depending on your play style. I find Thoth to be a little challenging to land, but I'm sure I'll get it down with practice.

Also on tough things, how in the world is Seth to stay in the air during OF? Homegirl's got like 6 1/2 skills that don't shoot her to the ground - 3 of which are FMs and 1 that counterintuitively requires you to hold the down key. sigh

i just eat that death, its nerve wracking trying to keep her airborne, its like they design characters and dont take into account content that might hinder them.

• @SleepyMaribo said:

@Disposessed said:

i just eat that death, its nerve wracking trying to keep her airborne, its like they design characters and dont take into account content that might hinder them.

You mean to keep seth on air? if is that i see no problem with her style, since tina style, people play her on the ground must of the time as well

• From a speedrunner perspective, they skill Neith's but they don't have it on their bar (Only for the enhanced Wild Nature Release auto attack) so seems using Tinda's the way to go.

The diminishing returns from Thoth on core and mod is too little of an improvement.

Also she's easier to keep in the air once she has her SA released but for the most part it shouldn't be hard, space out Anubis Judgement without holding down, chain aerial auto attacks even if not enhanced, Nephthys's Grace also helps.

• @SleepyMaribo said:

@Disposessed said:

I don't see a problem if they do have the ability to tackle that content, the extra difficulty is refreshing. I play all 15 char and they all have the ability to stay airborne for long enough in OF.

For Seth, Nephthy's Grace and Anubis Judgment you want to spam as often as you can. So your moveset to stay airborne may look something like this:

Nephthy's Grace -> Anubis Judgment -> Thoth's Collection -> Down + Neith's Arbitration (Hold) -> Nephthy's Grace -> Anubis Judgment -> Medjed's Stare -> Bastet's Mercy -> Nephthy's Grace -> Anubis Judgment -> Thoth's Collection -> FM1 -> Down + Neith's Arbitration -> Nephthy's Grace -> Anubis Judgment

Other filler skills you can use are Wild Nature Release -> Reckless Claw, FM1, FM2, FM3 (need to use another skill before end of FM3)

Seth can stay airborne for a ridiculous amount of time if played right. Just did a trial run staying in the air and managed 45s first try, failing since I didn't realise had to switch into another skill before end of FM3. Can easily stay in the air for longer than a minute if not indefinitely.

@Tarasik said:

@SleepyMaribo said:

@Disposessed said:

I don't see a problem if they do have the ability to tackle that content, the extra difficulty is refreshing. I play all 15 char and they all have the ability to stay airborne for long enough in OF.

For Seth, Nephthy's Grace and Anubis Judgment you want to spam as often as you can. So your moveset to stay airborne may look something like this:

Nephthy's Grace -> Anubis Judgment -> Thoth's Collection -> Down + Neith's Arbitration (Hold) -> Nephthy's Grace -> Anubis Judgment -> Medjed's Stare -> Bastet's Mercy -> Nephthy's Grace -> Anubis Judgment -> Thoth's Collection -> FM1 -> Down + Neith's Arbitration -> Nephthy's Grace -> Anubis Judgment

Other filler skills you can use are Wild Nature Release -> Reckless Claw, FM1, FM2, FM3 (need to use another skill before end of FM3)

Seth can stay airborne for a ridiculous amount of time if played right. Just did a trial run staying in the air and managed 45s first try, failing since I didn't realise had to switch into another skill before end of FM3. Can easily stay in the air for longer than a minute if not indefinitely.

Thank you so much for the tips!

• So whats the best mods for seth then tindalos or harpas?