About Seth's skills with Anna's voice

edited September 15 in General Discussion

I don't know if it's me but when i do skills with seth, i can hear Anna's voice, what the heck!!!

Comments

• @Melonchan said:
    I don't know if it's me but when i do skills with seth, i can hear Anna's voice, what the heck!!!

Which skills? And do you hear Seth's voice, or only Anna's? If it happens on all skills and you don't hear Seth's voice then it's definitely a bug. If it's just one-two skills then it can be a feature.

• MelonchanMelonchan Member
    edited September 16

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Melonchan said:

Which skills? And do you hear Seth's voice, or only Anna's? If it happens on all skills and you don't hear Seth's voice then it's definitely a bug. If it's just one-two skills then it can be a feature.

With any skill is seth with anna's voice along but not always , i think is a feature

• Could it be a feature of the Zenith set? After all, Anna will appear if you play the Zenith emote in hubs...

• SOD also has anna's voice which i thought was pretty cool

• That would explain why she doesn't go Awooo with signature costume voices

• MuryokuMuryoku Member
    edited September 16

To comment a bit further on this, the rare sets for Seth are split into the following

SoD / Dark Command: Anna kills Sekhmet and takes full control of the body. (Hence also why the Portrait is stylized like Anna (hair ribbon) and she has Anna's plush toys in her in-game intro + throne ending and /throne emote)
    Zenith: A shared dual existence. (Using Altar let's you see both Anna and Seth together)
    Dragonian: Seth is given full control. (Basically same as normal, you only ever hear Seth and never hear from Anna, she also sounds more aggressive)

Find it very good that Anna doesn't make any awoo sounds which is why I stick to SoD.

• MelonchanMelonchan Member
    edited September 16

dunno about SoD zenith i don't use but, without it even can be heard, it might because the storyline this is a feature i didn't notice when tutorial and then, but after i did notice lol, addind that's is the same phrase of anna coming along with any skill randomly, tbh i like it hehehe