We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

Costume fusion

edited September 18 in General Discussion

Destroy your 3* wings each time you want to upgrade LOL

Comments

• RieidRieid Member
    edited September 18

Well, thats something I never gonna upgrade lol :D
    Guess the time for the game to become full pay to win has finally come...

• @Rieid said:
    Well, thats something I never gonna upgrade lol :D
    Guess the time for the game to become full pay to win has finally come...

Ya Naddic made a bad move about that, destroy a lot of 3* wing to get it lvl10 lol

• I mean it's been fucked off rip. Having to salvage costumes to upgrade other costumes kind of sucks. This is just pushing on the same subject with more valuable shit lol.

• MynoodlesMynoodles Member
    edited September 18

I read the comments. At +2 you already need to destroy 2 wings. So if the pattern keeps going then you need to destroy 55 wings... Do wings in KR sprout like mushrooms? o_O

• @Mynoodles said:
    I read the comments. At +2 you already need to destroy 2 wings. So if the pattern keeps going then you need to destroy 55 wings... Do wings in KR sprout like mushrooms? o_O

Yes, they're cheaper in KR.

• Yes, so this future wouldn't work for us, until bm price get cheaper x)

• lets hope they approach this implementation a bit differently in regards towards wing supply and average pricing
    (though i don't know how much it'd help)

• LeviaHusbandLeviaHusband Member
    edited September 20

A friend of mine was talking about that to me last month.....Yes, this system is totally trash...... Naddic is doing crap over crap...... untill the day the game becomes tottally P2W

• imb4 permanent wing packs on the EMP store

• RIP KR closers then RIP NA closers, yea bad move from Naddic