We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

Extreme Bundle opened on wrong Character.

Hello there. ;)
So i came back about 7 days ago or less...
And i have opened the + 12 extreme set (module, + 3 trinkets) on the wrong character, does anyone know if they can move it to a different character?
I don't really like to fill a support ticket. Without asking first, have anyone had this, Did they move it?

thanks for reading :smile:

Best Answer

Answers

• Your only options are grem boxes or support.

• arent those "named after class" on craft/open? do they change to another type when you move them through grem box?

• So, your only choice now is gremory box

• @SylvanaHawke said:
    So, your only choice now is gremory box

That won't work because those are class items, which the stats like special move skills upgrade are on the character you opened, if you pass them with gremory box will become useless to a different character > @Towik said:

Hello there. ;)
    So i came back about 7 days ago or less...
    And i have opened the + 12 extreme set (module, + 3 trinkets) on the wrong character, does anyone know if they can move it to a different character?
    I don't really like to fill a support ticket. Without asking first, have anyone had this, Did they move it?

thanks for reading :smile:

you can send ticket this is why is support, maybe they restore the set to the charcter you want.