[Feedback] Full Moon City Event Dungeon

the event stage for the Full Moon City Event Dungeon is a lot of fun, the crafting rewards are decent, and finally a event that is not limited to account entries. all of our characters can run this 3 times a day instead of just 3 times total regardless of what character you use. some players have complained about being limited by account entries so it is nice to see someone listened and let us run a event with all our characters again. I personally enjoy events more when they are this way and all my characters can do it cause it is a lot of fun playing through most event stages over and over for a while. events like this also gives me motivation to use all my characters even the ones I don't normally use anyway. so thanks for bringing back some life into events by doing this way, hopefully we will see more events done like this again.

Comments

• not limited entries event just benefit the "no life" hardcore players that have nothing else to do besides run the event x3x15 but again, who else play this game besides them, right?

• @salubri84 said:
    not limited entries event just benefit the "no life" hardcore players that have nothing else to do besides run the event x3x15 but again, who else play this game besides them, right?

if you play mmo's chances are you have no life

• @salubri84 said:
    not limited entries event just benefit the "no life" hardcore players that have nothing else to do besides run the event x3x15 but again, who else play this game besides them, right?

it takes less then a hour to run this event dungeon 3 times with 5 different characters. that is nowhere near enough time to accuse players of having no life. run it with just one character if you want, nobody is forcing you to use those extra counts with your other characters. some players however might appreciate the option to run the event dungeon much more then that as it also gives PNA exp, good gold, and phase stabilizers which are helpful to save for leveling events when new characters come out.