Anyone got pics for certain Puri accs?

Not having much luck finding results on google or youtube to what I am looking for.

I know what the Tindalos and Harpas Phase Wings look like since I see them on the Black Market from time to time, but i've never seen how Yod's Phase Wings look.

Also was wondering what Tindalos Eye and Yod Eye (Apparently it's Drop only?) looked like.

Comments

• CShaCSha Member
    edited October 1

I don't have Yod Wings, but here are the eyes. I don't remember where I got the Yod Eye from since it was a long time ago,
    probably in Replica or Hell/OF.

Tindalos
    Yod

• salubri84salubri84 Member
    edited October 1

last time i checked all those are rewards from puri missions(200+ timed wins) but they drop too from their respective bosses just at a really low %

2s google dropped this

• RajaxxRajaxx Member

@salubri84 said:
    last time i checked all those are rewards from puri missions(200+ timed wins) but they drop too from their respective bosses just at a really low %

2s google dropped this

Yod Eyes are the only ones i'm aware of that don't have a Box Reward from them (only eyes that have a box reward are Tindalos and Harpas.)

Those are Tindalos Phase Wings which i've seen (Pretty neat) but Google doesn't pull up results for Yod Overlord Phase Wings.

@CSha said:
    I don't have Yod Wings, but here are the eyes. I don't remember where I got the Yod Eye from since it was a long time ago,
    probably in Replica or Hell/OF.

Tindalos
    Yod

Welp... I hope the Yod Eyes drop before I get the Phase Wing box for Yod haha. Those look real nice. Thank you.

• https://i.imgur.com/Zp276Un.jpg

This has the look of the Yod Overlord Phase wings.
    It's the one next to the picture of Yod.

• RajaxxRajaxx Member

@Nightfrost said:
    https://i.imgur.com/Zp276Un.jpg

This has the look of the Yod Overlord Phase wings.
    It's the one next to the picture of Yod.

Appreciated, and now begins the long wait of getting the 200 Yod reward for it because those look amazing.