We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

Guild names reset after inactivity?

I rejoined closers recently and noticed that all the usernames on my account were reset. I figured it was due to inactivity since I haven't played for a couple of years. I wanted to open a crew with the same name as a guild I had from another game but it ended up being taken. Guild only had 3 people in it so I figured it's likely inactive. Is it possible to request that the guild name be reset much like the IGNs I lost if the players in the guild have been inactive for a long time?

Comments

• There's a good chance that the last time you played was before the NA and EU server merge. During that time, there were a lot of auto conflict resolution plans that were implemented on IGN and Guild namespace to combat situations of identical names. Your guild name most likely was swept up by the merge at the time.