10/08/2019 - "Task Force Triaina Rebellion: Luna" Patch Discussion

edited October 4 in General Discussion

Feel free to discuss the new patch, "Task Force Triaina Rebellion: Luna" right here! Here are some key features of this update:

• Task Force Triaina Rebellion begins,with the release of TF Luna!
  • Divine battle is back, and asking the important questions: Ponytails vs Pigtails?
  • Dark Synchro fibers for Seth are here!

For the full patch notes, please visit HERE.

We look forward to hearing what you think!

Comments

• Ray676Ray676 Member

Fix the bug where even having voices muted in options, NPCs still talk when you stand next to them. It's been in the game since beta stages

• I hope we get the sleepy shirt costume soon... maybe in two weeks. >:

• salubri84salubri84 Member
    edited October 7

so manteniance is at 10pm or 3pm like the forum notice point out? so hard to check the copy pastes before hitting post?

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council
    edited October 7

@salubri84 said:
    so manteniance is at 10pm or 3pm like the forum notice point out? so hard to check the copy pastes before hitting post?

It's at 3 PM pdt today, not confirmed if this will be the norm going out.

• DarkTenshi666DarkTenshi666 Member
    edited October 7

Damn, why should there be technical work right now? I almost raised the Seth level to 85 and I could pick up gifts for level 85, the technical work started when I only received a gift for the 83 level =( if it weren’t for the technical work, I would have managed to raise the level to 85, or would the event still work? it’s a shame if the event with raising the level at Seth ends T_T T_T T_T

Very wrong time =(

I just expected to be in time and I calculated the time, but I didn’t expect technical work =(

P:S Please extend this event =)

• Divine Battle is not active I just checked

• RieidRieid Member
    edited October 8

Task Force crafting items are going now to consumable tab instead of mterial tab. Also it have some text error about clicking the item for something, not sure what but something lol. :D

Edit:
    @fullmetalone I can guess the divine battle will activate after reset.

• why im not surprised they didnt even test the patch before applying it

• And the bug about seth not able to sell her regular agent stuff is there aswell .-. oh welp --

• what did you guys break on today maintenance? my exploration didn't reset, changed channel, restarted client/PC/Router and still not reseted, you guys really should at least test the patches/hotfixes before applying them.

• RieidRieid Member
    edited October 13

@salubri84 said:
    what did you guys break on today maintenance? my exploration didn't reset, changed channel, restarted client/PC/Router and still not reseted, you guys really should at least test the patches/hotfixes before applying them.

Got same problem today: just loged in and was not able to do explorations, yesterday I had no problem doing them but today are all in red for some reason. Garden and elite seems to be fine at least.

• I was able to do explore just fine.

But Silver Key Cards, Gold Key Cards, and Obsidian Keys being untradeable is rough...

• @Nightfrost said:
    I was able to do explore just fine.

But Silver Key Cards, Gold Key Cards, and Obsidian Keys being untradeable is rough...

Keys were tradable so I can't get you for that, but Silver and Gold Cards, same with Bleach Capsules could only be sold on the black market, but now they can't even be sold anymore lmao. I don't even know the reason why something like that would get changed.

• question, is the triana mask not craftable? cant find it on the TF tab only in the 3 day costume package you get from promoting

• @ShadeNightz said:

@Nightfrost said:
    I was able to do explore just fine.

Keys were tradable so I can't get you for that, but Silver and Gold Cards, same with Bleach Capsules could only be sold on the black market, but now they can't even be sold anymore lmao. I don't even know the reason why something like that would get changed.

True, to be more accurate you can put them on Black Market. But now you can't sell them. ORZ

• @salubri84 said:
    question, is the triana mask not craftable? cant find it on the TF tab only in the 3 day costume package you get from promoting

so,,,