Success rate of the server

edited October 15 in General Discussion

Hey guys, i'm a returned player left with WG release i back like 2 month ago, but i find something the success rate of this server bad, it used to be better as example trans i spent more than 30 stone to get 1 mod to T3 also i didn't count elixir and tunes and other things like 2nd mod or weapon i also never get any good tunes and enhancement fail all the time or not go above +11, again its been 2 month since i back to the game and i have plat status which should make tunes and enhancement better ilost all my mats and tunes reset even collected many items to try get something good but nothing.
i wanna add something, someone play KR said global server has worst success rate he play KR and global aswell, someone gunna tell me they have revamped Puri well he said with same our version its so bad its like when puri first release
i dont know what to do else i lost all my sources its became boring
sorry for the long topic
have a nice day

Comments

• Yeah, I play Kr and Global too, Success rate here is sooooo much worse. That's kinda sad.

• @CerealXKiller said:
    Yeah, I play Kr and Global too, Success rate here is sooooo much worse. That's kinda sad.

seems like its bug or something wrong with the server cos success rate should be higher

• Well of course it is. They currently have a new end game so obviously they made the previous one faster.

It's like this for every piece of content, why are people confused by this?

• @wakuwakuusagi said:
    Well of course it is. They currently have a new end game so obviously they made the previous one faster.

Why are you trying to defend have a worse enchanting success rate? We have Platinum status too. So you have to pay dumb amounts of money just too maybe have a 'higher' success chance. I'm convinced platinum does nothing. It's only there to bait in money.

Our game economy is shit too because of elite and plat status too. Everything worth stupid high prices because of all the Tiamat exploiters. Cost of getting fully equip is obscenely high + worse RNG makes +14ing a literal nightmare of how lucky can you get

• wakuwakuusagiwakuwakuusagi Member
    edited October 17

@Ray676 said:

@wakuwakuusagi said:
    Well of course it is. They currently have a new end game so obviously they made the previous one faster.

Why are you trying to defend have a worse enchanting success rate? We have Platinum status too. So you have to pay dumb amounts of money just too maybe have a 'higher' success chance. I'm convinced platinum does nothing. It's only there to bait in money.

Our game economy is shit too because of elite and plat status too. Everything worth stupid high prices because of all the Tiamat exploiters. Cost of getting fully equip is obscenely high + worse RNG makes +14ing a literal nightmare of how lucky can you get

I'm not defending anything, and OP wasn't talking about enhancement in the first place. The Transcendence system is a steaming pile of garbage, but that doesn't mean that people comparing servers that are separated by at least 1 year worth of content makes any sense.

It's the same as looking at this game when the Irina and David raids came out in the west and saying "BUT IN KR IT'S WAY FASTER! BWAAA!!!" when they already have Purification. Well yes geniuses, every time a new end game comes out the previous one becomes faster to clear, because now they have new content to stall for development time of the next one.

Also I don't really care about people complaining on how hard it is to get smt +14. It's not like you need it for anything in the first place. It has more to do with paying to get high on total power rankings and show off so not paying for it doesn't hinder gameplay in any way, that's why I just don't bother. I'm perfectly happy with getting my gear to +13 in events for free.

• @wakuwakuusagi said:

@Ray676 said:

@wakuwakuusagi said:

I'm not defending anything, and OP wasn't talking about enhancement in the first place. The Transcendence system is a steaming pile of garbage, but that doesn't mean that people comparing servers that are separated by at least 1 year worth of content makes any sense.

It's the same as looking at this game when the Irina and David raids came out in the west and saying "BUT IN KR IT'S WAY FASTER! BWAAA!!!" when they already have Purification. Well yes geniuses, every time a new end game comes out the previous one becomes faster to clear, because now they have new content to stall for development time of the next one.

Also I don't really care about people complaining on how hard it is to get smt +14. It's not like you need it for anything in the first place. It has more to do with paying to get high on total power rankings and show off so not paying for it doesn't hinder gameplay in any way, that's why I just don't bother. I'm perfectly happy with getting my gear to +13 in events for free.

well first why involved +13 who cares for +14 i made my point well trans success rate should be higher and easy to ppl make puri and +13 should be easier even with u use higher success change of trans u still fail and tunes part like 7 weapons no signle A tunes and try on so many items fail enhancement like whats the point of grind if u dont get anything back

• MynoodlesMynoodles Member
    edited October 17

^ ^ The heck are you talking about? Read again. The OP is clearly talking about SUCCESS RATE in general. He also specifically mentioned tunes, transcending and enhancement. I know it was sloppy writing but come on.

And of course you can compare the "success rate" of this server to KR. It's not even surprising if they lowered the success rate of pretty much anything with RNG in it. This just gives you a reason to buy Platinum and spend more time getting items.

Remember when KR had 100% success rate for rare costumes? Well it never happened here. This example might not be completely relevant but it gives you the idea right? Point is, KR has always been more generous as compared to other servers.

As for transcending, I thought the "success rate" has been improved but what's this? People are still spending 30+ stones for T3?

Edited.

• RieidRieid Member

Not sure how much worse is our version compared to Korea one but I believe there is a lot of range involved in the whole transcendence system. Not long ago I got some of those gremory boxes to pass mats from my Bai to my Tina, Violet and Seth, this in order to make max tier Purification weapons on those characters. With about 50 fosic stones I was able to make 3 tier 4 weapons (by decomposing a few fosic stones) then turned those tier 4 weapons into fosic. I also was able to make 2 mods into tier 5 for Seth and a third one into tier 4 before running out from mats. Now this in my opinion was actually good range.

On the other hand 4 days ago I was trying to make basic t3 modules for my Seha: When I was at stage 2, I failed about 35 times in the second module, I run out of mats, elixeres and accelerants. Yesterday I tried again and was able to make the second tier 2 mod after 4 or 5 times using elixires since I didnt have too many mats, so there is a lot of rng involved.

The way I see it is that in the case of low stages transcendence, it should be way more easy to transcende gear than what it is now.

@wakuwakuusagi I agree with you about our version being behind Korean one, so we can't really have the same rates as them, However keep in mind that t3 puri (which I guess is what the OP is talking about) is not our current end game. Our current end game is t5 contamination and wolfgang + Hoffman gear. So if those gears are hard to get i think is fine. But wasting 30, 40 or 50 stones to make a t3 fanto or even a t2 forol weapon or the corresponding mods to those levels is idiotic in my opinion. The problem I see is that some times people will fail more transcending low tier gear than the higher versions.

edited October 17

@Mynoodles said:
    ^ The heck are you talking about? What "faster"? Read again. The OP is clearly talking about SUCCESS RATE in general. He also specifically mentioned tunes, transcending and enhancement. I know it was sloppy writing but come on.

I only replied on transcendence, and someone replied me talking about tunes, enhancement and whatnot. For that system alone it makes sense that it has a lower chance now than it will have after a new end game has been added since transcendence success rate is directly tied to how fast you progress through that content.

For the other systems, I'm not sure if anyone ever came up with actual data about the differences between the servers and with a decent sample size, so I'm not really convinced by it. Even if there is a discrepancy that's probably because Nexon either can afford or needs to be more generous in order to compete in the Korean market while Enmasse has to be more aggressive to generate the revenue it needs.

But again, perfect tuning and max enhancing aren't required to play the game and not having them doesn't stop me from accessing content, making me neutral in the issue.

@wakuwakuusagi I agree with you about our version being behind Korean one, so we can't really have the same rates as them, However keep in mind that t3 puri (which I guess is what the OP is talking about) is not our current end game. Our current end game is t5 contamination and wolfgang + Hoffman gear. So if those gears are hard to get i think is fine. But wasting 30, 40 or 50 stones to make a t3 fanto or even a t2 forol weapon or the corresponding mods to those levels is idiotic in my opinion. The problem I see is that some times people will fail more transcending low tier gear than the higher versions.

I think they tune those rates based on how far the next content is planned to be finished. All of Purification was probably made as a single piece of content that got deployed in two parts and since they wanted it to last a long time they made both parts equally inconvenient. In one year time Purification will be a breeze, I mean, it kinda has to be or else no one will have the patience to stick with the game.

• @wakuwakuusagi It's because you said "OP wasn't talking about enhancement in the first place", which he does.

It's not about the disparity in content but more specifically to the success rate of transcending. OP just spent 30+ stones for his T3. Elixirs not included. That's just really messed up. I mean I experienced spending 50-60 elixirs on my Violet just for a single T3 so I understand where OP is coming from.

And this is still happening even after the "improved" success rate after T5 came out. Or was it after WG came out?

• @Mynoodles said:
    @wakuwakuusagi It's because you said "OP wasn't talking about enhancement in the first place", which he does.

It's not about the disparity in content but more specifically to the success rate of transcending. OP just spent 30+ stones for his T3. Elixirs not included. That's just really messed up. I mean I experienced spending 50-60 elixirs on my Violet just for a single T3 so I understand where OP is coming from.

And this is still happening even after the "improved" success rate after T5 came out. Or was it after WG came out?

It does suck now, I said I hate the thing. Still doesn't make sense to compare with KR that's over a year in the future.

If it still sucks in one year from now, or if there's data showing that KR didn't sucked as much in the same point in time that our server is at, then it's a valid comparison. If not it's undue.

I don't think this is an issue of EnMasse meddling with rates for maximized profits, just Naddic being lazy and deploying a cancerous system that plagued the game for a certain period of time.

edited October 17

@wakuwakuusagi said:

@Mynoodles said:
    @wakuwakuusagi It's because you said "OP wasn't talking about enhancement in the first place", which he does.

It does suck now, I said I hate the thing. Still doesn't make sense to compare with KR that's over a year in the future.

If it still sucks in one year from now, or if there's data showing that KR didn't sucked as much in the same point in time that our server is at, then it's a valid comparison. If not it's undue.

I don't think this is an issue of EnMasse meddling with rates for maximized profits, just Naddic being lazy and deploying a cancerous system that plagued the game for a certain period of time.

I get your point.

But what if we put it this way. How's the success rate of puri gear in KR 1 year ago when it still has the same content as we have right now? Edit: Oh you already said it.

I'm still leaning more to - it's easier in KR.

edited October 17

@Mynoodles said:

Well, that's just confirmation bias and we don't really have the data either way.

I don't think EnMasse has anything to earn by making the system worse as failing 10 or 20 times in transcendence doesn't make you more willing to buy Elite than it makes you want to punch the person responsible for this BS in the face. It's much more likely that Naddic f*cked up with the rates during early Puri, or had them as a stall mechanism to get more development time, and simply didn't want to put the extra effort into patching it out of the build for the English server.

edited October 17

@wakuwakuusagi said:

@Mynoodles said:

Well, that's just confirmation bias and we don't really have the data either way.

I don't think EnMasse has anything to earn by making the system worse as failing 10 or 20 times in transcendence doesn't make you more willing to buy Elite than it makes you want to punch the person responsible for this BS in the face. It's much more likely that Naddic f*cked up with the rates during early Puri, or had them as a stall mechanism to get more development time, and simply didn't want to put the extra effort into patching it out of the build for the English server.

Confirmation bias? Not really.

It's easier to get materials there so even if you have a bad RNG then you can easily retry for more. Market is cheaper too. MTX is cheaper too. At least this is what I hear from people who are playing in KR. You know, like CerealXKiller above.

Also, Elite/Platinum has nothing to do with transcendence.

Edit: They already improved the rates after T5 came out. People were discussing it in the past. So the argument that they messed up during Early puri is out of the window.

• I wonder if we even have the information to compare playerbase sizes between world and kr for sample sizes and averages.

edited October 18

@Mynoodles said:
    It's easier to get materials there so even if you have a bad RNG then you can easily retry for more. Market is cheaper too. MTX is cheaper too. At least this is what I hear from people who are playing in KR. You know, like CerealXKiller above.

So you just think Transcendence rates in KR have always been better based on what people told you even though there's no data, and without offering any reasoning as to why EnMasse would make the changes when they have nothing to gain by doing so. This just isn't very convincing for me.

Also Transcendence is related with Elite since you can get more runs/materials with it.

• As a person, who plays KR I have to state, that our server drop/success rate/prices are just funny. For example. WG trinkets set is so much cheaper and material drops is higher on Kr, that it's just laughable compared to World server or even Code if someone's curious. I've been playing Kr since march, so I can't tell if it was like this from first introduce of Puri and Wg/Hm raid... But still. And also triggers xD I've been doing this Oc raid on world since Triggers update, no drop lol.

• Also TRAN. system. On Kr 1-3 tr. is successful on 99%. Compared to WORLD when you have to waste Elixirs to successfuly tran. module/core from 1 to 2 🤣🤣🤣

edited October 18

@wakuwakuusagi said:

@Mynoodles said:

So you just think Transcendence rates in KR have always been better based on what people told you even though there's no data, and without offering any reasoning as to why EnMasse would make the changes when they have nothing to gain by doing so. This just isn't very convincing for me.

Also Transcendence is related with Elite since you can get more runs/materials with it.

Do you seriously think I'm 100% sure of it? I'm simply stating a conjecture. Everyone is saying it's easier in Korea. Find me a single person who's saying it's worse in KR compared to World. Don't simply throw away first-hand testimonies down the gutter. If it's simply impossible to procure foolproof "data" then the second best thing you can work with are people's claim. It might not be 100% convincing but it isn't100% hogwash either. Also I do consider people's claim as "data". Surveys are data. And surveys are based on people's claim.

Well lets put transcending aside for a moment. There's Platinum which increases your success rate for enhancing. That alone is a reason as to why they would make changes. I seriously doubt Platinum makes it better than the success rates in KR. At best it evens the odds.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not condemning Enmasse for lowering the success rate, IF they ever did or not. I don't really care eitherway. It's a common practice to be honest especially when it's not the mother server. Other MMORPGs have done this over the course of 20 years. No surprise here. Again I'm simply stating a conjecture. Nothing more nothing less.

What I'm really concerned about is that transcending never really changed at all. It's still a crap system that makes you spend 30+ retries on just T3 when supposedly it should already have improved.

As for Elite and material, I really dug my own grave with that.

• @wakuwakuusagi said:
    and without offering any reasoning as to why EnMasse would make the changes when they have nothing to gain by doing so.

Aren't they selling Elixir bundles? If you can breeze through transcending with just how much mats the game gives you, then why would anyone spend money on it? It's textbook scenario.

• @Mynoodles said:

Do you seriously think I'm 100% sure of it? I'm simply stating a conjecture. Everyone is saying it's easier in Korea. Find me a single person who's saying it's worse in KR compared to World. Don't simply throw away first-hand testimonies down the gutter. If it's simply impossible to procure foolproof "data" then the second best thing you can work with are people's claim. It might not be 100% convincing but it isn't100% hogwash either. Also I do consider people's claim as "data". Surveys are data. And surveys are based on people's claim.

I don't, but you yourself said you are leaning towards KR having better rates even though there's no strong evidence to back it. It is a possibility sure, but one just as probable as it not being the case.

Also, even if you consider a few players statements as data, it's far from being a reliable one. You need a big sample size to draw conclusions and one individual player may never experience the full range of the RNG. If you asked me if the rates are bad in our servers 3 weeks ago I would say no, since I never failed more than 4 times in a row when transcending gear for 3 characters, but now that I'm stuck with a T1 core after 15 attempts I have a better perspective of the system.

• ADalawlADalawl Member
    edited October 18

well when i compared KR version as our version now not KR now to be clear if u back to KR as our version now success rate for puri items was higher and easy and enhancement +13 easier and tunes aswell also this without VIP aka Elite in our server not even plat
    then come to here i have plat and still faill alot i have been farming 2 month and cant get 2 mods past T2 on my char and run out of mats and tunes i can show u alot of SS and enhancement lost all my EBII for not even +12 so when i wrote this post i wasnt talk about KR now i made it clear already i was talking about KR vs GLOBAL same duration and same updates

• @CerealXKiller said:
    Also TRAN. system. On Kr 1-3 tr. is successful on 99%. Compared to WORLD when you have to waste Elixirs to successfuly tran. module/core from 1 to 2 🤣🤣🤣

I failed 1-3 transcend so many times recently. Like going for T2 to T3 tooks me 18 tries and some of them had the increase success accelerants.... It's ridiculous that RNG on something over a year old had it's success rates "increased" but it doesn't feel like it at all.

• Is the success of the server bad?

Eh, kinda i guess. Still do-able in my opinion.

• ADalawlADalawl Member
    edited October 19

@FoSizzle said:

Is the success of the server bad?

Eh, kinda i guess. Still do-able in my opinion.

i guess eme should take it as feedback and try to fix the rates of this server and add to any patch cos its ridiculous this way, this way i will not be able to catch BB when release with even farming for long time

• Well if you are worried about catching up to content that have not been even announced, might as well make another post demanding higher drop chances for triggers lol.

• BekirBekir Member

no sense of your discussion.
    the important thing is that Enmasse is interested in this.
    En Masse 2 years ago, he was interested Very good.
    But now Enmasse doesn't care about anything.
    You can look at old events and understand.
    Eme twitch live vb............................
    Eme just like robot now
    PAtch note patch update

• I dont have any data on the subject but lets be real, less success on anything equals more revenue for company hosting the game, its that simple. Hell, puri accessories are in cash shop rng boxes for 40 bucks a pop lol.
    Im not saying theyre wrong for doing so since it is a business and I myself gladly purchase emp from time to time.
    This wouldnt be anything new in the mmo scene, those variables are easily accessible to the publisher and for all we know they may even be encouraged to do so whether they agree with it or not.

• @Andsoitis said:
    I dont have any data on the subject but lets be real, less success on anything equals more revenue for company hosting the game, its that simple. Hell, puri accessories are in cash shop rng boxes for 40 bucks a pop lol.
    Im not saying theyre wrong for doing so since it is a business and I myself gladly purchase emp from time to time.
    This wouldnt be anything new in the mmo scene, those variables are easily accessible to the publisher and for all we know they may even be encouraged to do so whether they agree with it or not.

@Andsoitis said:
    I dont have any data on the subject but lets be real, less success on anything equals more revenue for company hosting the game, its that simple. Hell, puri accessories are in cash shop rng boxes for 40 bucks a pop lol.

what u say completely wrong if u play in rates to get more money its called scam, they should make it easier for new players so can save the game for long time

• @Bekir said:
    no sense of your discussion.
    the important thing is that Enmasse is interested in this.
    En Masse 2 years ago, he was interested Very good.
    But now Enmasse doesn't care about anything.
    You can look at old events and understand.
    Eme twitch live vb............................
    Eme just like robot now
    PAtch note patch update

well when they see so many talking about issues in game they should care or they will lose more players like game need new players and its hard for new players without my friends i wouldnt be able to get plat and reach this long even tho i got nothing back