Success rate of the server

2»

Comments

• again guys i'm not attacking eme to be clear i just leave feedback and i hope they take it and try to fix it nothing else
    it might benot EME fault and naddic messed with patches

• I've seen this grievance about success rates so many times, and it's invariably accompanied by the same thematic dread mongering:

• Veteran players will quit
    • New players won't stick around
    • The game will not attract new players

Sometimes people quit and sometimes new players don't like the game, it would be real tough proving success rates are the cause of any of it though . As far as I can see, this game is relatively healthy for an obscure side-scroll MMO. It will never reach mainstream success levels, so there will always be big fish (whales) in our perpetually little pond. If you want to be a big fish (whale) you're going to have to spend whale money. Otherwise you must be content as a regular o'l fish.

Get lucky or spend money, those are your only options if you want things fast and easy.

• @Disposessed said:
    I've seen this grievance about success rates so many times, and it's invariably accompanied by the same thematic dread mongering:

• Veteran players will quit
    • New players won't stick around
    • The game will not attract new players

Sometimes people quit and sometimes new players don't like the game, it would be real tough proving success rates are the cause of any of it though . As far as I can see, this game is relatively healthy for an obscure side-scroll MMO. It will never reach mainstream success levels, so there will always be big fish (whales) in our perpetually little pond. If you want to be a big fish (whale) you're going to have to spend whale money. Otherwise you must be content as a regular o'l fish.

Get lucky or spend money, those are your only options if you want things fast and easy.

i dont know how enmasse dont take this as feedback are they dont care for players or i dont know what's this

• There are many reasons why success rates are higher in korean server:
    They have the enhancement revamp, new enhancement fuel with removed reset,destruction, only -1 remains. korean server has +17, white fuel has way more chances for success than our GB4 chances, EB1 and EB2 is removed, there is a fortifier for nullifying -1
    About the tuning success, Korean server has SS tunes(Naturally chance for S tunes are boosted) and a 100% S tuner, it isnt hard to get good tunes in korean server at all.
    Transcendance success for purification is currently same with our server, they never boosted it after the second boost, Beelzebub transcendance rates are boosted on korea after a few patches, beelzebub has 100% stones that are crafted with multiple stones in korea (we dont have beelzebub yet)
    Enmasse never made a 100% success event for Converting signature costumes
    Transcendance accelerants dont really do much

• @JadeClosers said:
    There are many reasons why success rates are higher in korean server:
    They have the enhancement revamp, new enhancement fuel with removed reset,destruction, only -1 remains. korean server has +17, white fuel has way more chances for success than our GB4 chances, EB1 and EB2 is removed, there is a fortifier for nullifying -1
    About the tuning success, Korean server has SS tunes(Naturally chance for S tunes are boosted) and a 100% S tuner, it isnt hard to get good tunes in korean server at all.
    Transcendance success for purification is currently same with our server, they never boosted it after the second boost, Beelzebub transcendance rates are boosted on korea after a few patches, beelzebub has 100% stones that are crafted with multiple stones in korea (we dont have beelzebub yet)

@JadeClosers said:

@JadeClosers said:

omg read the post again and respond cos i didnt compare KR right now to Global i said same duration same updates