We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

10/21/2019 - "Task Force Triaina Rebellion: Seha" Patch Discussion

2»

Comments

• @Rieid said:
    Aside from the known crash on other characters...
    It is normal to no get any sort of text dialog while doing the Halloween event quest? this outisde dungeons I mean. To be more clear: I take the quest from Susan but there is no dialog with her so no idea what context, it just auto accept, not like it matter too much I guess. Then I run 1st dungeon and find 2 npcs talking each other inside, in that case there is dialog. After that I turn quest to Bona and again no dialog, it just accept next quest for second dungeon. On second dungeon there is some more dialog. then turn quest to seha npc dude, again no dialog.
    As I said before, it is not much of an issue for me since I do events for the mats and rewards more than anythings, but still it feels as if there are missing dialogs from Susan and the other npcs in the hub.

I've had the same feelings when I did Wildhuter's Team second promotion quests. And Special Agents quests with EVERYONE. Like it looks like there's tons of text don't make it way to the game. And the same was with few events like a year ago, iirc. It bothers me, especially when some characters HAVE quest lines, and the others don't. But anyway, I think you should write to the technical support, or search videos of KR event.

• The Halloween quest is completely unavailable on my Seth. I was able to get into the sector just fine, but no event quest appeared anywhere in Planar Gate. I was able to start the quest on my Soma. The following day, the quest just disappeared. I've tried switching channels, changing characters, restarting the client, doing a rain dance, nothing is getting that quest to show back up for any of my characters.

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@Disposessed said:
    The Halloween quest is completely unavailable on my Seth. I was able to get into the sector just fine, but no event quest appeared anywhere in Planar Gate. I was able to start the quest on my Soma. The following day, the quest just disappeared. I've tried switching channels, changing characters, restarting the client, doing a rain dance, nothing is getting that quest to show back up for any of my characters.

Seth doesn't have the quest since she wasn't out yet over in KR, so she technically doesn't exist in the timeline.

As for your quest disappearing altogether, did you already do your quest on Soma once before? It's not a repeatable quest. Assuming you haven't done it on Soma yet, you can try repairing your game to see if it pops up?

Also rain dance, heh. Made me chuckle

• @Rieid said:
    Aside from the known crash on other characters...
    It is normal to no get any sort of text dialog while doing the Halloween event quest? this outisde dungeons I mean. To be more clear: I take the quest from Susan but there is no dialog with her so no idea what context, it just auto accept, not like it matter too much I guess. Then I run 1st dungeon and find 2 npcs talking each other inside, in that case there is dialog. After that I turn quest to Bona and again no dialog, it just accept next quest for second dungeon. On second dungeon there is some more dialog. then turn quest to seha npc dude, again no dialog.
    As I said before, it is not much of an issue for me since I do events for the mats and rewards more than anythings, but still it feels as if there are missing dialogs from Susan and the other npcs in the hub.

I'm pretty sure it's a bug because Wolfgang has dialogue with the npcs.

• @Hime said:

@Disposessed said:
    The Halloween quest is completely unavailable on my Seth. I was able to get into the sector just fine, but no event quest appeared anywhere in Planar Gate. I was able to start the quest on my Soma. The following day, the quest just disappeared. I've tried switching channels, changing characters, restarting the client, doing a rain dance, nothing is getting that quest to show back up for any of my characters.

Seth doesn't have the quest since she wasn't out yet over in KR, so she technically doesn't exist in the timeline.

As for your quest disappearing altogether, did you already do your quest on Soma once before? It's not a repeatable quest. Assuming you haven't done it on Soma yet, you can try repairing your game to see if it pops up?

Also rain dance, heh. Made me chuckle

I wasn't aware the quest was not repeatable, that makes sense then. TY! :)

• We can chuckle at the rain dance but we cannot argue results <3

• GenmGenm Member
    edited October 28

anyone experiencing some issue opening game launcher?
    Region : Philippines / ISP : PLDT Fibr
    this issue suddenly started yesterday and still pestering up to today, yesterday before reset its working normally

add issue
    can't load main website fully
    but can load forums fast (weird)

• LihzakiviLihzakivi Member
    edited October 28

@Genm said:
    this issue suddenly started yesterday and still pestering up to today, yesterday before reset its working normally

add issue

I had this issue(or atleast similar?) a long, long time ago; had to reinstall the launcher everytime I wanted to play on my account. It persisted for like 3 months then randomly resolved itself one day. Wasn't even my internet, was based on account because it happened everywhere but only with that account :/ We think there was maybe an item or something causing the problem, but no one knows. The website issue was tagged along with it(they resolved themselves together), so it's probably related.

• GenmGenm Member

@Lihzakivi said:

@Genm said:

add issue

I had this issue(or atleast similar?) a long, long time ago; had to reinstall the launcher everytime I wanted to play on my account. It persisted for like 3 months then randomly resolved itself one day. Wasn't even my internet, was based on account because it happened everywhere but only with that account :/ We think there was maybe an item or something causing the problem, but no one knows. The website issue was tagged along with it(they resolved themselves together), so it's probably related.

hmm ill try to reinstall later and see if it works, its been frustrating really, since can't even access the main website and now my chances of opening game launcher is so slim that i have to restart it lots of time

• RieidRieid Member

So... not sure if I should post this here since it may be not directly related to this update but....
    After finishing Divine Battle event and aside from the reward you get for it, I also notice that I got achievements related to divine battle, one of this achievements is some sort of box with no name that can not be opened:

Any Idea what is the content of those boxes?

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@Rieid said:

So... not sure if I should post this here since it may be not directly related to this update but....
    After finishing Divine Battle event and aside from the reward you get for it, I also notice that I got achievements related to divine battle, one of this achievements is some sort of box with no name that can not be opened:

Any Idea what is the content of those boxes?

It's been reported since the last update, not sure what's inside it but hopefully will be fixed soon.

• RieidRieid Member

@Nathaniel697 and @wolfhunter777 thanks for the replies. In my case I was doing wolfdogs, I first did it on Levia and then Tina and both had same problem. I didnt have the problem that other people are having of the game crashing on second character tho.

@Hime Thanks for the reply. I will keep the boxes in the bank for when they fix the problem.

• RieidRieid Member

Ok, can confirm that there is definitely some missing text on the npc dialogs for wolfdogs. Doing the event with Bai brought a whole conversation between Jaeri and Bai while starting the quest, while in the case of wolfdogs there was no text at all.
    Dont really think they fix it since is just a seasonal event, but I guess that if you main only wolfdogs but you want to understand the context of the quest, do it at least once in one of the other team characters.

• @Rieid said:
    Ok, can confirm that there is definitely some missing text on the npc dialogs for wolfdogs. Doing the event with Bai brought a whole conversation between Jaeri and Bai while starting the quest, while in the case of wolfdogs there was no text at all.
    Dont really think they fix it since is just a seasonal event, but I guess that if you main only wolfdogs but you want to understand the context of the quest, do it at least once in one of the other team characters.

Black lambs characters don't have dialogue either. Neither does Soma. Not sure if Luna has it though.

• Only Wolfgang and Bai have dialogue :/