pls Eme halloween event

let's enter with every character.
why do you do it per account.?

Comments

  • 2 account entries a day for free players and 3 account entries a day for platinum is really lame. if they are going to continue to do account entries couldn't they at least increase it to 5 entries a day for free players and 6 entries a day for platinum player? Halloween events in mmos are often my favorite part of the year so I would love it if we run the dungeon more.

  • BekirBekir Member

    @Negumiko said:
    2 account entries a day for free players and 3 account entries a day for platinum is really lame. if they are going to continue to do account entries couldn't they at least increase it to 5 entries a day for free players and 6 entries a day for platinum player? Halloween events in mmos are often my favorite part of the year so I would love it if we run the dungeon more.

    You said so right :)
    yearly event and limited entry is ridiculous

  • It was a decision made in Kr, they didn't have anything to do with it lol.

  • TarasikTarasik Member
    edited October 21

    I find limited entries per account is fine as long as they give enough crafting materials. Most events everything dies to one FM anyway even end boss - I find its just like any other regular sector - nothing special. I might change my mind about the limited entries if the events were actually something challenging for once. Also rather limited by account than limited by crafting materials - won't get enough Full Moon Stone Lumps to craft everything I want in the current event.

  • HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

    Like someone explained in this thread earlier, this was an event dungeon held last year halloween (for KR), which was also acc-based. That being said, we simply obtained this event (which is new for us), which in turn also got us the acc-runs as well.

    While I personally don't mind character-runs, at the end of the day it's Naddic's call whether an event dungeon is character or acc-runs, not EME's. That goes for whatever future event runs we have as well. Feedback for more character-runs had been sent a few months ago, as there was a thread asking for more of it. But again, it's Naddic that's the deciding factor.

  • BekirBekir Member

    @Hime said:
    Like someone explained in this thread earlier, this was an event dungeon held last year halloween (for KR), which was also acc-based. That being said, we simply obtained this event (which is new for us), which in turn also got us the acc-runs as well.

    While I personally don't mind character-runs, at the end of the day it's Naddic's call whether an event dungeon is character or acc-runs, not EME's. That goes for whatever future event runs we have as well. Feedback for more character-runs had been sent a few months ago, as there was a thread asking for more of it. But again, it's Naddic that's the deciding factor.

    bro kore +14 booster gift.
    na-eu , +13 booster will not even be a gift.
    Does this decision give naddic?

  • HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

    @Bekir said:

    @Hime said:
    Like someone explained in this thread earlier, this was an event dungeon held last year halloween (for KR), which was also acc-based. That being said, we simply obtained this event (which is new for us), which in turn also got us the acc-runs as well.

    While I personally don't mind character-runs, at the end of the day it's Naddic's call whether an event dungeon is character or acc-runs, not EME's. That goes for whatever future event runs we have as well. Feedback for more character-runs had been sent a few months ago, as there was a thread asking for more of it. But again, it's Naddic that's the deciding factor.

    bro kore +14 booster gift.
    na-eu , +13 booster will not even be a gift.
    Does this decision give naddic?

    That's a bit off-topic as per your original topic question, but I'll go ahead, answer it, and call it off there. If you want to continue that exact topic, feel free to make another thread! :)

    tldr: Yeah. In the end EME is just the publisher. Naddic is the developer, which means in reality they're the ones calling the shots. EME (alongside the community) can send over feedback so Naddic can then review and decide among themselves what move to take, but in the end it's up to them for the last decision.

    If you want to get into the real nitty-gritty specifics, Korea has been around far longer than NA/EU/World server, so you could argue that due to the time there vs for us, it's not surprising that they'd have more enhancement events vs our server. And if we were to dig even deeper, KR has an updated enhancement system that has its highest enhancement level of +17 (not counting CN's +25). As +15 is no longer the highest enhancement level, again, it's kind of understandable why they'd be giving +14s like candy there. We have been given +13 boosters as gifts during events (maybe not that often as one would like, but it has happened numerous times), so that's not entirely the case.

    Though, I personally do think our server having a +14 booster in one way or another would be great, don't get me wrong. So in that case, yeah, I get it. But on another end I'm not fairly surprised that we don't have +14 boosters yet given the examples I said above. Whether when and if Naddic decides to give our server that, well, that's another question in itself.

  • BekirBekir Member

    @Hime said:

    @Bekir said:

    @Hime said:
    Like someone explained in this thread earlier, this was an event dungeon held last year halloween (for KR), which was also acc-based. That being said, we simply obtained this event (which is new for us), which in turn also got us the acc-runs as well.

    While I personally don't mind character-runs, at the end of the day it's Naddic's call whether an event dungeon is character or acc-runs, not EME's. That goes for whatever future event runs we have as well. Feedback for more character-runs had been sent a few months ago, as there was a thread asking for more of it. But again, it's Naddic that's the deciding factor.

    bro kore +14 booster gift.
    na-eu , +13 booster will not even be a gift.
    Does this decision give naddic?

    That's a bit off-topic as per your original topic question, but I'll go ahead, answer it, and call it off there. If you want to continue that exact topic, feel free to make another thread! :)

    tldr: Yeah. In the end EME is just the publisher. Naddic is the developer, which means in reality they're the ones calling the shots. EME (alongside the community) can send over feedback so Naddic can then review and decide among themselves what move to take, but in the end it's up to them for the last decision.

    If you want to get into the real nitty-gritty specifics, Korea has been around far longer than NA/EU/World server, so you could argue that due to the time there vs for us, it's not surprising that they'd have more enhancement events vs our server. And if we were to dig even deeper, KR has an updated enhancement system that has its highest enhancement level of +17 (not counting CN's +25). As +15 is no longer the highest enhancement level, again, it's kind of understandable why they'd be giving +14s like candy there. We have been given +13 boosters as gifts during events (maybe not that often as one would like, but it has happened numerous times), so that's not entirely the case.

    Though, I personally do think our server having a +14 booster in one way or another would be great, don't get me wrong. So in that case, yeah, I get it. But on another end I'm not fairly surprised that we don't have +14 boosters yet given the examples I said above. Whether when and if Naddic decides to give our server that, well, that's another question in itself.

    thxs for answer

  • @Hime said:

    @Bekir said:

    @Hime said:

    If you want to get into the real nitty-gritty specifics, Korea has been around far longer than NA/EU/World server, so you could argue that due to the time there vs for us, it's not surprising that they'd have more enhancement events vs our server. And if we were to dig even deeper, KR has an updated enhancement system that has its highest enhancement level of +17 (not counting CN's +25). As +15 is no longer the highest enhancement level, again, it's kind of understandable why they'd be giving +14s like candy there. We have been given +13 boosters as gifts during events (maybe not that often as one would like, but it has happened numerous times), so that's not entirely the case.

    Our server is 2 years old if you count CBT, if you don't then it will be 2 years old next month I think.

Sign In or Register to comment.