We will be entering into maintenance at 4pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

11/4/2019 - "Task Force Triaina Rebellion: Nata" Patch Discussion

2»

Comments

• SmexinatorSmexinator Member
    edited November 2019

@fullmetalone said:
    Keep in mind the content updates are at a Snail's pace now due to everyone telling EME that they need to slow down in content updates.

I clearly remember this line..

It's funny though that some players are actually believing that EME has absolutely no say when it comes to content patches. Unless you give me a definite proof that this is true... I won't believe this bullshit reasoning.

• I adore the new skins, they're all absolutely cute.

And not that I know what's going on in the game anymore cause I log in once in a blue moon, pretty sure there's nothing I can say that hasn't been said. Every time I come back, I don't really see any major changes. Keep hoping to be greeted by a fresh coat of paint at least cause many of the areas are still hilariously low resolution.

Not saying they should be ultra realistic, but a bit sharper in details wouldn't hurt. As for content, would be nice to see more stuff between start and end game, personally. Plus it would be nice if content drops in massive dumps rather than piecemeal. I don't like to have constant updates, just enough to keep me interested for, I dunno, a few months at a time casually playing a few hours a day. Can't speak for the hardcore.

• @fullmetalone said:
    Keep in mind the content updates are at a Snail's pace now due to everyone telling EME that they need to slow down in content updates.

Oh yeah, you just reminded me of how some players kept asking for slower content updates...

Unfortunately not enough people spoke against that at the time, and I'm guessing ya'll have a content drought now because of it?

• If that happened in the past then it's also what's gonna be the reason game's player base is getting killed XD Cause since we're not getting any content lots and LOTS of players have been quitting , quitting completely or moving to KR or CC. And there are more to keep following if something doesn't change (myself included. i already started playing on a different server because of the snail speed in updates). Even in the case that people wanted slower updates in the past , the time has come when that old fact has to change and updates have to come at a faster pace if both Naddic and EME care about keeping the server running.

• LeviaHusbandLeviaHusband Member
    edited November 2019

People wanted the faster updates but when they came to forums to make their voice they were slaughtered with insults and offenses by some players who defended slow updates and even by a certain EME Streamer Partner .

They couldn't voice theirselfs freely without being insulted by them.

Unfortunally EME heard the wrong people and the result is the one we see today.

• I've stopped playing this game like a month ago. I sometimes log in for rewards, but nothing more. Idk what do you guys think, but I've noticed that even network chat is dead xD Comparing to CC for example (not even to KR since this community is too large) this server died. I've moved to CC and Kr a while ago, since there's literally nothing new I can do on WORLD. Success rate broke my core, so now I'm not even able to re-do that because of drop. RIP ME AND RIP WORLD

• @CerealXKiller said:
    I've stopped playing this game like a month ago. I sometimes log in for rewards, but nothing more. Idk what do you guys think, but I've noticed that even network chat is dead xD Comparing to CC for example (not even to KR since this community is too large) this server died. I've moved to CC and Kr a while ago, since there's literally nothing new I can do on WORLD. Success rate broke my core, so now I'm not even able to re-do that because of drop. RIP ME AND RIP WORLD

That private server only gets players when they update, players want to see the new stuff and then they go back to official servers normally. black market and que is dead there, I wouldnt recommend playing on a private server because it might go offline without any notice anytime. (see also Burning soulworker,Void Elsword), the official servers can just close those servers anytime, any time you spend in private servers are = 0, they are meaningless. Like I said most players go there for testing / Migrate to KR which of course it has more playerbase. It might be your timezones/the times you log in on because the network chat is quite lively when I'm around

• @BearShoes for the halloween event, why do the firework boxes expire some 10 days or so earlier than the crafting materials? :/