Story Text Inconsistencies

Since bug reporting doesn't work for whatever reason (isn't taking my login), I figured I'd post this here.

Anyway, sure it might not be a big deal yet I'm going through Season 2 with Seha and noticed some of the texts are wrong in certain places. The ones I caught so far are:

Yujung - when the ship is under fire and she goes "woah ooh" and I say "Are you okay, Celine?" ...pretty sure that's not Celine.
Hana - Finished a Military Supply Route Optional mission and Seha saying something along the lines of "people fear us" and instead of 'fear' it's hear.

I do like to go through the story even if others might rush it.

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko Member
    edited November 30

while I didn't notice those exact lines had the wrong story text I still completely agree. there are quite a few small spelling errors in the game. would be nice if the spelling errors and text errors could be fixed. some players really enjoy reading every line of text in the story and these flaws in the texts could drive away a few new players who may be overly picky. good first impressions are important. I could never skip or rush any of the story, the storylines are one of the biggest reasons I love Closers so much even with the small bugs that come with it.

• @Negumiko said:
    while I didn't notice those exact lines had the wrong story text I still completely agree. there are quite a few small spelling errors in the game. would be nice if the spelling errors and text errors could be fixed. some players really enjoy reading every line of text in the story and these flaws in the texts could drive away a few new players who may be overly picky. good first impressions are important. I could never skip or rush any of the story, the storylines are one of the biggest reasons I love Closers so much even with the small bugs that come with it.

I read a lot of visual novels so small errors like that jump right out at me and I wanted to bright it up before I forgot. Not sure if it'd be that big of a deal breaker for most new players since it's not really enough to be an annoyance. It's been a while, so I'm not sure how bad it is everywhere and I myself tend to skip over things like broken links and what not.

(I think there's some issues at the start with BL with Susan and the text breaks talking about [Love and Dimensional War] or whatever it is. That's another that sticks out to me cause that one is just broken across the board)