DISCONNECT FROM THE GAME

hello i have problem here,im kinda new to the game but,,from some weird reason i always disconnected while in dungeon..im not sure wat happen here cuz my internet are strong i dont have this prob wit other online game i play..so can anyone tell me wats the prob?
im just guessing is this same prob cuz spamming skill?..i read this prob somewhare..cuz this girl have spamming stuff..
https://imgur.com/NfQAfdf

Answers

• RieidRieid Member

There are some characters that have problems if you spam certain skills too fast, other characters have the problem that if you use a phase force dependant skill immediately after a phase force release (Empowered State) you get dcd.
    You seem to be playing Soma so it would be first case for you. Soma and Luna can get a dc if you use some of their skills too fast. In the case of Soma it was one of her teleport skills (not sure if I should really call it teleport) and in case of Luna it was her boomerang skill(sorry cant recall their skill names since I dont main them and not in game atm)

There is also the second case with characters like Levia in which if you use Empowered State and immediately after you use something like Snake signet server will kick you.

Also keep in mind that even if you have a good internet connection, it could still be just some node between you and the server being overloaded and making you dc. In that case your internet will work fine for pretty much everything but dc you while playing.

• I got kicked once yesterday while working on my Levia. luckily it doesn't seem to happen very often. my internet slow garbage and even when the connection becomes more crap then usual the game runs fairly smoothly mostly causing potion lag so I doubt your internet will ever be much of a problem for Closers. if you disconnect 90% of the time it is Closer's fault. using a mechanical keyboard and switching to a ssd hard drive will help smooth out lag if you are having any.

• hmm i assumed that the kicks were more in line with internet related stats (desync with the server as a result of high ping/jitter) rather than the type of keyboard being used or having an SSD/HDD

• RieidRieid Member

@FoSizzle said:
    hmm i assumed that the kicks were more in line with internet related stats (desync with the server as a result of high ping/jitter) rather than the type of keyboard being used or having an SSD/HDD

Indeed, an SSD may reduce your loading times and good keyboard may affect the response time by ms. However neither of those will prevent a kick from server, nor will they reduce extreme lag (greyed skills for seconds after cooldown) since that is the result of a high ping wich would translate in delay while using skills and opening / using items, or packet lost wich will translate in a disconnection.

You can actually get an idea of where on the internet is the problem by comparing your connection stability with the rest of the server, as well as comparing your connection to the game vs your connection to other games or services.

Some sort of rule of thumbs for this would be:

If I am the only one lagging: I am lagging for everything else?

If yes then my net is having problems or is too slow or maybe my pc is full viruses, or maybe someone else is overloading my network.

If I am lagging just for the game, but everything else is fine and everyone on server seem fine it is most likely something between me and the server.

If a large number of people are lagging:
    Then it is most likely a node wich is routing a large number of the player base, something like a regional hub/switch/whatever.

If everyone or almost everyone is lagging:
    Most likely a server problem or a node very close to it.