We are aware of an issue regarding Divine Battle point rewards, specifically the 25,000 point reward tier. Currently, Enhancement Booster II's are being rewarded instead of 3x Gear Booster Fuel I's. We recommend that you DO NOT claim this reward until a fix is applied on March 9. if you have already claimed this item, please contact customer support at support.enmasse.com. You can view our known issues at the following link: http://bit.ly/2v7vIoN

12/9/2019 - "Task Force Good Fellas: Levia" Patch Discussion

Feel free to discuss the new patch, "Task Force Good Fellas: Levia" right here! Here are some key features of this update:

• Levia is now able to take on her Task Force quests!
  • The enhancement system has been updated for the very first time since the release of Closers!
  • Various Quality-of-Life updates, such as a new store UI, new Purification Ops UI, and Character Balances!

For the full patch notes, please visit HERE.

We look forward to hearing what you think!

Comments

• ADalawlADalawl Member
    edited December 2019

@Arantxio said:
    I love all about this patch, im so excited for Levia TF and Tina's Buff it's all perfect but...
    Please don't give us Zenith Fibers, give us Draconian Fibers like KR :( why in the world we want Zenith fibers?
    We have almost an entire year with Zenith Synchro pull, literally since December 11, 2018.
    That costume is inexpensive, almost everyone have or had zenith :/
    That's without counting the number of people that wait a lot for Draconian Set and then got Slapped hard in the face.

also another thing to add ppl also thought this actual balance not useless balance patch except for tina-harpy why bring draconian sync fiber just kr got it in recet patch and ignore others content for so long they have new sig set shining star no one need zenith anymore

• Really now, if you have complains about balance complain to Naddic not emme lol. Honestly, I just hope that the patch comes with the "catch up" for puri, wg and hoffman.

• The absolute worst part about the dragonian fiber thing is that, as always and to the surprise of absolutely noone, we don't have a 100% synchro success event.

• @Lihzakivi said:
    The absolute worst part about the dragonian fiber thing is that, as always and to the surprise of absolutely noone, we don't have a 100% synchro success event.

mind you, there's never been a 100% Synchro Success Event for the Global Server

• @FoSizzle said:

@Lihzakivi said:
    The absolute worst part about the dragonian fiber thing is that, as always and to the surprise of absolutely noone, we don't have a 100% synchro success event.

mind you, there's never been a 100% Synchro Success Event for the Global Server

that's the point of their post, we on global server don't get that courtesy

• fullmetalonefullmetalone Member
    edited December 2019

@Lihzakivi said:

you forgot about the Draconian Fibers being locked behind a pay wall so the F2P Players have to pay a hefty price on the Black Market for a single Fiber which they may fail the conversion and waste their Creds

another thing is if this update was going to take 8 Hours to implement why didn't they start it earlier than 3 pm PST why not first thing in the morning or 12 pm PST. I have no chance of playing today on the account that I am on EST so when the Update ends at 11 pm PST if it does end there it will be 2 am EST and be in bed sleeping and can't play until tomorrow at 5 pm EST when I get off of work

Edit - added more text

• @fullmetalone said:

@Lihzakivi said:

you forgot about the Draconian Fibers being locked behind a pay wall so the F2P Players have to pay a hefty price on the Black Market for a single Fiber which they may fail the conversion and waste their Creds

at that point buying draco pieces is cheaper and safer, if you want to ignore the border for 6 conversions. Just sell 3 star base pieces that you would have used and buy finished draco product. Save yourself the cringe from failing a 75% conversion

• @Ray676 said:

@fullmetalone said:

@Lihzakivi said:

at that point buying draco pieces is cheaper and safer, if you want to ignore the border for 6 conversions. Just sell 3 star base pieces that you would have used and buy finished draco product. Save yourself the cringe from failing a 75% conversion

True, I had to buy more EMP to buy something in which I shouldn't have had to buy if they just didn't bother with converting the Synchro to Zenith and instead converting them to Draconian or Left them alone in the first place

• Enmasse satisfy only Pay-Win money as%$ players add Dragonian Fiber!

• The real joke here is that, while washing machines can have zenith fibers...They do not contain dragonian fibers. I can't even laugh at this extremely funny joke...

• LihzakiviLihzakivi Member
    edited December 2019

What's with this completely unannounced hunters accessory change? No mention or notice of it at all.
    We can't buy t0 shields anymore?

Not only were my dragonian plans ruined, even my alt gearing plans got shattered; thanks! :|

• @Lihzakivi said:
    What's with this completely unannounced hunters accessory change? No mention or notice of it at all.
    We can't buy t0 shields anymore?

Not only were my dragonian plans ruined, even my alt gearing plans got shattered; thanks! :|

Your plans should revolve around getting your eyes checked. They added T4 nerfed trinkets, they cost like 1/100 the price if not less.

• @RudyLGS You can't refund those transcend stones, which are useless if you don't have the t0 shields.

• LeviaHusbandLeviaHusband Member
    edited December 2019

People who wanted Zenith already got this set a long time ago.

From now on, everything related to Rare Set should be directed to Set Draconian, which is the current Rare Set of the Server...... dude it's such a basic thing....how could they make such a gross mistake as this one?

EME could've kept the Draco Fibers on EMP Shop to get their money. Not a problem at this, but since Syncro fibers are going be replaced and they're bringging this Draco Fiber already, EME DEFINITLY SHOULD HAVE REPLACED THE SYNCRO FOR DRACO FIBERS cause...daaah... It's the new Rare Set. Zenith is old already..... dude...It's such a basic thing.

It's so obvious that EME did this way to get money over the hype for the new set... desastrous move.

But what really pisses me off is that EME waste time with those useless "content" named Task Force.... TASK FORCE IS NOT CONTENT!!!... can't even call a "New Job"... It's more like a buff...you run 1 dungeon for 5 days to get 1 skill and 4 passives. Do you call this Content? There's nothing good on those TF Craft events tho. We are just wasting time on milking content with this useless TF.

Just look at Good fellas: There's no Main Story in the middle of the members TF's patch. Why couldn't we get the BB and 3 TF once on Soma's TF patch? Task Force is just a decent buff, nothing else. Nobody cares so much about it. Otherwise, BB is something really important and a thing that everyone is waiting for, cause you know, THERE'S NOTHING TO DO IN GAME...man... I'm super casual player, I take pauses frequently, sometines 1 week off, 2 weeks..... I believe since Hunter's Night part 2 came out I took AT LEAST 1 month off and I already have the most recent craftable gear....Imagine people who plays everyday.

My last login was on Soma's TF, logged during 5 first days to get her TF and done...not logged since then.... because There's nothing else to do.

Purification Part 2 Came out

Busan Came out

New team is coming out

New Rare Set is coming out

While we are here sit on those TF crap.......

You're wasting so much potential hype for your own Server.

• @Lihzakivi said:
    @RudyLGS You can't refund those transcend stones, which are useless if you don't have the t0 shields.

May i ask why you have the transcendence stones but no shields? Since that is the most inefficient way to get trinkets that i have ever seen.

Separate issue. Why is +10 gearboosters requiring the old GB3s and GB4s to craft? All of them got converted into the new GBs so we have should have none left to craft it. It also doesnt make any sense if we have to use the new GB to craft it since it was converted from 10 GB4s which is a +10 and the previous +10 crafting took less materials than that.

• A few thing I notice:
    Multiple "Invalid text string" while selecting sides in Divine Battle.

Dimensional Dopplegangers is supposed to drops enhancement items today, after doing it I only got 1 Gear Booster fuel I, everything else was either gold statues or Strength Drinks. Not sure if this is intended, an error or extremely bad RNG.. But today's Dopple seems kind of useless now..

• RieidRieid Member
    edited December 2019

@Rieid said:
    A few thing I notice:

Dimensional Dopplegangers is supposed to drops enhancement items today, after doing it I only got 1 Gear Booster fuel I, everything else was either gold statues or Strength Drinks. Not sure if this is intended, an error or extremely bad RNG.. But today's Dopple seems kind of useless now..

On the good side: The fact that you can convert contamination Crystals to Multi Dimensional substance is actually pretty good, at least for the people who had lots of them saved and even for those who dont like or cant run to hell/overflow will help them save time.
    They also add completion rewards for old raids like the planar gate one.

One thing I dont get is what is the purpose of that Mission Drive 1.0 item. The description says: "A data storage device that records the details of missions cleared.
    Your battle with the enemy is documented in detail"
    ?????????????????????????????????????????

• @Rieid said:

@Rieid said:
    A few thing I notice:

On the good side: The fact that you can convert contamination Crystals to Multi Dimensional substance is actually pretty good, at least for the people who had lots of them saved and even for those who dont like or cant run to hell/overflow will help them save time.

One thing I dont get is what is the purpose of that Mission Drive 1.0 item. The description says: "A data storage device that records the details of missions cleared.

the tl;dr version answer: I was told that those are used to reset rewards for sector clears in purification area. Think of it like in Dim. Ops center except you would need to manually reset after 3 runs of tia sides

• @7LGCACLMLN
    I had the bugs and stones crafted and ready to grem box over to multiple weaker characters. I was waiting for dragonian patch before opening a batch of washers(to potentially save some money on buying extra grem boxes); and before renewing my platinum, for my personal superstitious reasons concerning tunes on craft. I woulda just bought the boxes and transfered/crafted right away if this change was mentioned anywhere at all, which is why my plans were completely ruined :|

• That's why you need to search for KR Updates too , and btw if you was going to use gremory box why would you craft the stones first? I mean you need bug lumps anyway you could transfer the bugs and craft the stones in the character that you want

• @Arantxio said:
    That's why you need to search for KR Updates too , and btw if you was going to use gremory box why would you craft the stones first? I mean you need bug lumps anyway you could transfer the bugs and craft the stones in the character that you want

Material limit of 50/100, need less boxes if I make the stones first. Speaking of KR updates, I thought we would get the other crafting discount first, where they cost less the more you craft by account. There was no announcement of that either, and I intended to boost all my alts at this time(dragonian release, before investigation) anyway...

• @FoSizzle said:

@Rieid said:

@Rieid said:
    A few thing I notice:

the tl;dr version answer: I was told that those are used to reset rewards for sector clears in purification area. Think of it like in Dim. Ops center except you would need to manually reset after 3 runs of tia sides

Thanks for the reply, I will probably try to use some of those once I unlock some of the high tier rewards then.

• Other problem that I notice is that there is a type Enhancement Boost II That you cant transform to Gear Booster Fuel I.
    This game like many others have several duplicates of the same item, as example: You can have one version that can be traded, other version that is bound to your account, other version that is both untradeable and timed and there are even sometimes versions of the same item that are character bound.

In this case I am talking about the non timed and untradeable version of the Enhancement Bosst II. Not sure if it is intended or they just miss it.