We are aware of an issue regarding Divine Battle point rewards, specifically the 25,000 point reward tier. Currently, Enhancement Booster II's are being rewarded instead of 3x Gear Booster Fuel I's. We recommend that you DO NOT claim this reward until a fix is applied on March 9. if you have already claimed this item, please contact customer support at support.enmasse.com. You can view our known issues at the following link: http://bit.ly/2v7vIoN

12/23/2019 - "Task Force Good Fellas: Misteltein" Patch Discussion

Feel free to discuss the new patch, "Task Force Good Fellas: Misteltein" right here! Here are some key features of this update:

• The final TF update for Good Fellas is here, with Misteltein!
  • Beelzebub, the first 12 man raid for Closers, has arrived!
  • Santa Costumes are back!

For full patch notes, please visit HERE.

We look forward to hearing what you think!

Comments

• O.O It doesn't say that Seth is excluded this time! Could it be that Seth players can actually participate this time??

Seems like a lot of stuff. Definitely looking forward to it

• Would be nice if some of the items are explained more in depth (i.e gear tuners, bb passes and items) like the costume tuning components. There's quite a bit coming in the patch and the notes just look like infodump

• LeviaHusbandLeviaHusband Member
    edited December 2019

Looking at this and Levia's patch I ask:

Why Didn't we just release this at beggining of month? There wasn't any story in the middle, just the Soma's and Levia's TF.

It'd be a lot better and an impact patch if we had released all Good Fellas TF, New enhancement patch and BB together at the beggining of december.

We'd had progressed faster instead of waste the entire month milkying content with useless TF.

• I am still crashing every hour from the point I log in, it's been happening since the Branch update

• Wait- I've been wondering. But it says that the pink and the yellow scavenger also got visual frames and phase wings, but it's nowhere to be found. What's up with that?