The Development Roadmap has been updated! Check it out right here: https://closers.enmasse.com/community/development-road-map

01/13/2020 - "Task Force Queen of Hearts: Sylvi" Patch Discussion

Feel free to discuss the new patch, "Task Force Queen of Hearts: Sylvi" right here! Here are some key features of this update:

• The final Task Force team kicks off, with Queen of Hearts: Sylvi!
  • The Mission License system has arrived!
  • A new set of High School Gym Clothes are now available through Bitna, along with updates for Two Tone, Spymaster, and TI-85 to include Seth!

For full patch notes, please visit HERE.

We look forward to hearing what you think!

Comments

• Finally, rejoining issue got resolved. Still no pbm though :*
    Also seems like there still won't be any Dragonian pulls from the new daily washer? And that we'll still be pulling gold statues from it? :/ I wish I didn't renew my plat.

• So, in other words this "Mission License" is just a battle/season pass?

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@Lihzakivi said:
    Also seems like there still won't be any Dragonian pulls from the new daily washer? And that we'll still be pulling gold statues from it? :/ I wish I didn't renew my plat.

It'll replace Zenith in the Plat/Housing WMs.

@IWantCoffee said:
    So, in other words this "Mission License" is just a battle/season pass?

More or less. You gain the rewards via completing the tasks given.

• No changes on BB raid schedule yet? :(

• Rejoin and OF fixed that is very nice indeed, along with additional stuff on Scavenger. I'm just curious if the Special Agent Costume Box should be 3 per Account and not 1 per Account as written in the patch notes (I like collecting them sorry :>).

• Meh, I don't really feel that the premium reward for license being walled for 5k emp basically is worth the buy. I'd only buy it if it was $10-15 since you're getting most of the stuff from the basic reward and nothing screams at you saying that it's worth $50

• Yeah $50 for what is essentially a bunch a garbage items, 1 or 2 consumables(that aren't worth the money spent), and 2 unique cosmetics. Not anywhere worth 50 bucks. Honestly don't know what's going through the head of the people who actually set the price for it.. Maybe worth $10 at most, like I said, most of the stuff you get as extra with the premium thing are useless items. Luck stabilzers, potions, bug lumps, PNA shit, those tuning items, gear fuels. All worthless, the rest of the consumables I didn't list are actually good items, but not worth the obscene price tag.

• Lower the cost of the battle pass :|