The Development Roadmap has been updated! Check it out right here: https://closers.enmasse.com/community/development-road-map

100% Transcendence Stone

Im at the moment hoping or wishing 100% stone exist in this game T_T
Feel bad to my rng always fail transcendence gear everytime.......

Comments

• MuryokuMuryoku Member
    edited January 13

They'll exist in the future.

It costs elixirs to make them or an alternate craft that requires multiple stones. (Takes about 3 weeks to craft 1 stone)

EDIT: Personally I rushed my main so that I could help carry my alts more. For my alts I'm just crafting 3 stones a day (3 boss runs a day, 5 on days with investigation raid) and just yoloing them, if it succeeds then yay.

• BekirBekir Member

Take your time, the latest items are always difficult transcendence.

• BlackyERBlackyER Member
    edited January 13

somehow i manage to transcendence my 2/2 mod BB and the last one is core which is difficult to transcendence.. > @Bekir said:

Take your time, the latest items are always difficult transcendence.

@Muryoku said:
    They'll exist in the future.

It costs elixirs to make them or an alternate craft that requires multiple stones. (Takes about 3 weeks to craft 1 stone)

EDIT: Personally I rushed my main so that I could help carry my alts more. For my alts I'm just crafting 3 stones a day (3 boss runs a day, 5 on days with investigation raid) and just yoloing them, if it succeeds then yay.

at least its guaranted 100% transcendence better than yoloing them T_T

• RieidRieid Member

Looking at this thread makes me wonder how many stones would you need to go from cosmic to infinite with no accelerants at all?

I have a bunch of weapons and mods at cosmic stage, but after like 15 tries I run out of stones, so now I am slowly saving mats in order to craft a ton of stones, but I am not sure what is the average number of tries to get the last stage. So I guess I will probably gonna hoard like month of mats. :D

• Yeah, there will be 100% up till t5 eventually. You'll be nice and relaxed until t6 and t7, then you have to go through transcend hell again lul.

• @Rieid said:
    Looking at this thread makes me wonder how many stones would you need to go from cosmic to infinite with no accelerants at all?

Spent 100+ stones all in all, from T0-T5 on one mod. After reaching T5, I spent 10 minutes in silence to ponder how the universe works.

• @Rieid said:

I have a bunch of weapons and mods at cosmic stage, but after like 15 tries I run out of stones, so now I am slowly saving mats in order to craft a ton of stones, but I am not sure what is the average number of tries to get the last stage. So I guess I will probably gonna hoard like month of mats. :D

Spent 100+ Stones on module, T0-T5 2/2 mod, and 50+ not sure on core and still T2, after that i feel like want to quit and sleep for along time.

• @Rieid said:

232 tries for both of my mods + core.

• 69 for core, 12 for booster and around 70ish for engine

• RieidRieid Member

Ok guys, thanks for all the replies, I guess I will keep saving more mats till I have for at least 100 stones.

• That's nice. I am not the only one with a HARD time. My mod cost me 60 stones to pass t3 to t4. Incredible.

• I was actually quite lucky with core. Took me only 10 tries without anything to go from t0 to t5. Modules are worse tho

• @CerealXKiller said:
    I was actually quite lucky with core. Took me only 10 tries without anything to go from t0 to t5. Modules are worse tho

I just spent 25 stones to get my core to the first trans lol

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

I'm personally waiting for the 100% stones so I can use them on my alt's mods. Hopefully they'll come soon ;;

• does anyone have idea when 100% stones are coming... I have core t5 and boostee t5 but my engine is crying in corner with t2 XD

• I know this is aimed more at the BB stuff, but looking at the puri amplifier... come tf on. STILL 100 stickies and 20 nito shards for ONE stone... Yo... yo dawg...

• ArantxioArantxio Member

I must be the lucky one 200++ stones/Elixirs and stuck in T4 core and my modules T0 because the core eat all the stone 💜 and my seth even more lucky 100++ stones and stuck in T2 core I love this game, i quit i need to recover my mental health💜