Welcome Eme and Naddic Roadmap

edited January 20 in General Discussion

Eme and Naddic is with us this year :)
Thanks Thanks :)

Comments

• it is really nice to finally see a roadmap update so we have some idea of what updates to expect. thanks for updating the roadmap EME and Naddic. really looking forward to starting that season 3 Busan story that will probably be released in early March :)

• BekirBekir Member

@Negumiko said:
    it is really nice to finally see a roadmap update so we have some idea of what updates to expect. thanks for updating the roadmap EME and Naddic. really looking forward to starting that season 3 Busan story that will probably be released in early March :)

yes Busan is my favorite :wink:

• Mirae is coming Soon tm, my guess would be Q3 if not Q4

• Imagine talking about boring 17 years old bonk bonk Levia recolor, when theres a handsome adult male coming very soon after "Mirae"

• You mean the gender bent older recolor Tina?

• BekirBekir Member

@fullmetalone said:
    You mean the gender bent older recolor Tina?

lol :smiley:

• RieidRieid Member
    edited January 21

I actually like Mirae, this not only for the design but also 'cause it is similar to Kritika's Scyther class and that was the class that I played the most on that game.

Edit: On a side note. Anyone know what Team Challenge is about?
    I saw some videos of people killing Andras on a platform, but since the videos are %100 korean and don't show anything aside from the battle... I am not sure what are the prices or the point of the whole thing.

• @Rieid said:
    I actually like Mirae, this not only for the design but also 'cause it is similar to Kritika's Scyther class and that was the class that I played the most on that game.

I saw some videos of people killing Andras on a platform, but since the videos are %100 korean and don't show anything aside from the battle... I am not sure what are the prices or the point of the whole thing.

To put it simply, it's a timed solo fight against some of the older bosses in the game (Andras, Punisher Irina, Vytes) with increased HP and new moves / mechanics. The team refers to the entire team (Such as Black Lambs, Wolfdogs) fighting said boss, and it rotates between the three teams. I do believe there's one part about having increased stats based on your alt characters levels but I'm unsure on that one.

At some point in the future they'll add in a fight against SoD / DC Bai which has its own mechanics / moveset.

• RieidRieid Member

@Muryoku said:

@Rieid said:

To put it simply, it's a timed solo fight against some of the older bosses in the game (Andras, Punisher Irina, Vytes) with increased HP and new moves / mechanics. The team refers to the entire team (Such as Black Lambs, Wolfdogs) fighting said boss, and it rotates between the three teams. I do believe there's one part about having increased stats based on your alt characters levels but I'm unsure on that one.

At some point in the future they'll add in a fight against SoD / DC Bai which has its own mechanics / moveset.

Thanks for the reply, It looks interesting, will be cool to see the Sod Bai, I can guess she will be something like contaminated / Splendorous Nata / Seha, but more OP.

• @Rieid said:

@Muryoku said:

@Rieid said:

Thanks for the reply, It looks interesting, will be cool to see the Sod Bai, I can guess she will be something like contaminated / Splendorous Nata / Seha, but more OP.

There are videos of it such as here.

• Do you guys really think Chulsoo is like Tina? well, no xD

• And sorry not sorry. but Mirae is really giving me big vibes from Levia + she's broken... I mean, the whole Rattus team is, but she's the most

• @CerealXKiller said:
    And sorry not sorry. but Mirae is really giving me big vibes from Levia + she's broken... I mean, the whole Rattus team is, but she's the most

First time I saw her, I seriously thought it was Levia's newest costume.

• BekirBekir Member

@Mynoodles said:

@CerealXKiller said:
    And sorry not sorry. but Mirae is really giving me big vibes from Levia + she's broken... I mean, the whole Rattus team is, but she's the most

First time I saw her, I seriously thought it was Levia's newest costume.

:dizzy::smiley::smile:

• RieidRieid Member

@Muryoku said:

@Rieid said:

@Muryoku said:

@Rieid said:

There are videos of it such as here.

Cool, still not as flashy as Splendorous Nata, since in his case they changed some of his FMs and regular skills.

@CerealXKiller said:

I mean I do believe you when you say she is broken, after all pretty much all the characters they been creating since wildhuter seem OP to me, this at least compared to the old teams. However I would not go so far as to say she is the most broken in the whole team, specially considering that there are 3 other characters we have no idea about it... Unless I am missing something and the whole team was revealed.
    Considering Naddic and Korean people tastes, I am pretty sure they are gonna make 3 lolis and that at least one of those 3 lolis will be broken as F... If they don't make 3 lolis, they at least gonna make one and that one is gonna be some demi god..

• CerealXKillerCerealXKiller Member
    edited January 22

@Rieid maybe I took too far the word "team" but I was talking only about Chulsoo and Mirae now. I was playing both of them, but I really just couldn't make anything with Mirae at raids. Idk, she just seems very not okay for me, at least they spent some time on Chulsoo and he is even kinda playable. But it's my opinion

• CerealXKillerCerealXKiller Member
    edited January 22

And yeah, the last normal character for me was Bai. From Seth it's all just too Op and broke asf. Maybe they could make it up with the "whole" rattus team, when the other 3 chara get playable. Also I heard they probably gonna make 3 males from now on, but idk if it's true news. Apparently they announced this somewhere :')

• RieidRieid Member

@CerealXKiller said:
    And yeah, the last normal character for me was Bai. From Seth it's all just too Op and broke asf. Maybe they could make it up with the "whole" rattus team, when the other 3 chara get playable. Also I heard they probably gonna make 3 males from now on, but idk if it's true news. Apparently they announced this somewhere :')

It would be cool to get more male characters in this team, at least one or two more. Still I feel that even if it is their intention, they are going to back pedal about it once the kr fanbase start raging and asking for their lolis, they will beg for mercy and bring us another one. I say this 'cause many Kr and jp people seem to be be obsessed with lolis in general, pretty much all kr online games that come to my mind have multiple loli references. From: "the mythical ancient race that looks like childrens but is actually old" :D to "the child that was forced into war..." or the "child that was created as a bio weapon"
    They always find a way to put super lolis into their games.

Keep in mind that I am not really mad about it or anything, but still, it is funny to see how sometimes they can completely ruin the atmosphere of a game by doing this. A good example would be a game like Icarus, which with all its flaws had this really medieval and epic setup, then the devs decided to bring an "idol" loli class full colors and magical girl stuff asasdasdasd.. It was funny to see how ridiculous the whole thing ended up being. They even double down and just after that created another loli magic class to add more insult to injury. :D:D

• @Rieid Well yeah, jp and kr people have a thing for that, and we cant actually do anything with that xD Just hoping that we will get at least one more normal male character (like Chulsoo for example), and he won't be a trap like Tein 🤣 The only thing we can do with lolis is laugh at them and lolicons <3

• RieidRieid Member

and he won't be a trap like Tein 🤣

LMAO this made me remember when I just start playing this game and got some random Nata on Maid outfit while queueing beach event, It was so damn hilarious watching him on that outfit while at same time he was screaming Kiahahahahahahaha as mad man. :D:D:D

• Hmm... ... so game is well ^_^.