Is yuri good?

edited January 28 in General Discussion

I havent been able to find something that tells me if yuri is good 2020. So i might as well ask here, in the past people have said yuri is trash for dps and pvp. Does that still hold true?

Comments

• all the characters are very similar in power yuri is good.

• Yuri is a little weaker at least compared to the other hybrid users but her combos feel smooth and extremely easy and comfortable to use. in the end it feels like Yuri struggles with endgame content more then some of the characters. however if you are part of a crew I think Yuri is extremely valuable, a lot of crew missions are about running old stages you have already done. Yuri can move faster then anyone including Bai so she can easily move through these kinds of missions faster then anyone else which makes her quite efficient for crew related missions.

• BekirBekir Member
    edited January 28

Closers characters also have no problem.
    No matter what character; Player matters ;)
    Pvp, pve , it all depends on the player.

• If we go by the fact that someone is a good yuri player vs other chars' top players, then yuri is top tier prolly. she's definitely above average by quite a bit.

@Ray676

all the characters are very similar in power

Not really "very" similar in power

• VioletHimeVioletHime Member
    edited January 29

@Negumiko said:
    Yuri is a little weaker at least compared to the other hybrid users

Not true. yuri is just as good as bai, if not better. and she's definitely better than violet.

@Bekir said:
    Closers characters also have no problem.
    No matter what character; Player matters ;)
    Pvp, pve , it all depends on the player.

I can give examples for both pvp and pve that chars arent balanced and it doesnt all depend on the player. but we can just stay on the fact that closers characters have problems.

• FumedFumed Member
    edited January 29

• FumedFumed Member

@Fumed said:

I can give examples for both pvp and pve that chars arent balanced and it doesnt all depend on the player. but we can just stay on the fact that closers characters have problems.

Is Yuri good in pvp? How is her damage in PvE?

• YonggYongg Member, Player Council

Shes solid in PvP. Her damage in PvE is ok, its not amazing but its more than enough. She gets buffs in a later update that make her jump into borderline top tier so if you're worried about her damage don't be.

• FumedFumed Member

@Yongg said:
    Shes solid in PvP. Her damage in PvE is ok, its not amazing but its more than enough. She gets buffs in a later update that make her jump into borderline top tier so if you're worried about her damage don't be.

Thanks a ton! Do you know any info about Nata as well?

• YonggYongg Member, Player Council

Nata very similiar to Yuri. Solid PvP, decent in PvE and gets buffed later to become a top tier character in PvE.

• FumedFumed Member
    edited February 3

@Yongg said:
    Nata very similiar to Yuri. Solid PvP, decent in PvE and gets buffed later to become a top tier character in PvE.

Pretty late response but another question, since im pretty new to the game and such. Hows Wolfgang? WG looks really cool hows his PvE game and PvP game like?

• CerealXKillerCerealXKiller Member
    edited February 3

@Fumed i played a lot pvp on wolfgang and i have to say hes really good balanced imo, just his grab is kinda weird, but can get used to it. idk about pve tho

• FumedFumed Member

@CerealXKiller said:
    @Fumed i played a lot pvp on wolfgang and i have to say hes really good balanced imo, just his grab is kinda weird, but can get used to it. idk about pve tho

@CerealXKiller Ah okay thank you.

• @Fumed said:

@Yongg said:

Pretty late response but another question, since im pretty new to the game and such. Hows Wolfgang? WG looks really cool hows his PvE game and PvP game like?

PvE he's one of the top chars once geared.

• FumedFumed Member
    edited February 4

@Muryoku said:

@Fumed said:

@Yongg said:

PvE he's one of the top chars once geared.

Pog. ll defo try him out. Yuri is bae asf though atm.