So.. Rattus S3 Ending [Spoilers]

Warning: There are some spoilers in this thread about future content, so ignore it if you don't want to be spoiled :D

So, a few days ago I found Rattus team S3 ending video in youtube:

This brings some questions like:

Did Ash actually survive or is that kid inside the tank some clone/experiment/whatever? I mean he even have a cut which could be due Omega queen killing him before, but I was pretty sure Dust absorbed him during that time... so that would make nos sense.
Also... maybe J clone at the end of the video??!!! we can expect maybe another Jisu clone, a trainer clone, a Veronica clone and who knows who else. at first I thought that it could be Tina's original, since she was Trainer's apprentice. But the silhouettes behind the J clone seems to be 2 females and 2 males... or maybe a really tall 3rd female in the back:D

Maybe is something completely different and I am just wrong :D

Comments

• VioletHimeVioletHime Member
    edited January 29

Might be a clone of Ash.
    It's only guesses so far but it seems to be the wolf pack team. i dont remember jisu ever being a part of them so i might be wrong.
    Guess is Tina,Veronica,J,Trainer, David possibly ( ? but i cant imagine david being a fighting asset so idk. he was in the team / did know trainer from the past tho )

• @VioletHime said:
    It's only guesses so far but it seems to be the wolf pack team. i dont remember jisu ever being a part of them so i might be wrong.
    Guess is Tina,Veronica,J,Trainer, David possibly ( ? but i cant imagine david being a fighting asset so idk. he was in the team / did know trainer from the past tho )

Yes, is the Wolf Pack and Jisu is/was part of it, David was the Administrator just like Kim, Trainer and Alice are.

• RieidRieid Member

Yeah, I also remember Jisu being part of them, that is why was one of the first that came to my mind.
    What it looks strange to me is that:
    if you look at:

At 4:22, aside from J who is at mid. There is a person who is on the back, on the left side. That one doesn't look like a female to me. In fact the silhouette looks tall and kind of bulky. Even tho Jisu is not really short, she is not tall either, and she is definitely not a muscular woman. Also while Tina's original was Trainers apprentice, I am not sure if she was a regular wolf pack member. What I do remember is that she died young.

There is also one of the few replies that the owner of the channel gave to some user:

"사람들이 전쟁시절 제이 유전자를 통해 만들어진 클론이라고 추측하고 있어요. 그 뒤의 4명도 유니온에 데이터가 남은 위상능력자들의 클론이라고도 추측해요" this translate into something like: "I guess he is clone made with J genes during the war. The next four people I guess that they are clones of the top performers with data left in the Union." This could mean that not all of them are wolf pack. I mean we know that Jisu is the strongest closer known, probably even today. And that also Trainer is really strong too, so those 2 are most likely to be cloned. But I am not so sure of Veronica and Tina's original being that strong. From what I understand Veronica became really strong 'cause she had a dimensional general attached. While Tina's original was not really OP or anything as far as I remember.

• I though that the first two silhouettes looks like Chulsoo and Mirae 😯 the 3rd one could be another character a.k.a 3rd Rattus now im confused xD

• @Rieid said:
    But I am not so sure of Veronica and Tina's original being that strong. From what I understand Veronica became really strong 'cause she had a dimensional general attached. While Tina's original was not really OP or anything as far as I remember.

IIRC, current Tina said that she is not as powerful as the original Tina, cuz og Tina was able to save in her Imaginary Dimension heavy vehicles like tanks, choppers and stuff like that, is never said how many she can/could save tho.

• RieidRieid Member

@Arantxio said:
    I though that the first two silhouettes looks like Chulsoo and Mirae 😯 the 3rd one could be another character a.k.a 3rd Rattus now im confused xD

I mean the guy on the back and right side of the screen does indeed look a bit like Chulsoo, even tho I have the feeling that he could be a young Trainer clone. In case of the girls is hard to tell considering that a lot of females do have long hair. I guess the problem with your theory is that while Mirae and Chulsoo could be super strong (lore), at same time they seem to be young, or at least from this generation, so I am not sure what would make them an attractive target for Michael and Hoffman cloning experiment, specially if they don't have enough info about them. Problem is thatI am not sure about Rattus background, I mean if there is some deep connection between them and Michael, there is a chance that what you are saying maybe is correct.

@PhantomVoid said:
    IIRC, current Tina said that she is not as powerful as the original Tina, cuz og Tina was able to save in her Imaginary Dimension heavy vehicles like tanks, choppers and stuff like that, is never said how many she can/could save tho.

That is indeed an OP ability, so i guess it can be considered useful from a tactical point of view. When I said that she was not so OP I was more talking about brute force, pretty much like Jisu and Trainer and how broken they seem to be.

If they decided to not clone Jisu again, maybe due she being too powerful and hard to control, it would make sense that those 2 girls could be Veronica's clone and Tina og clone. Still not sure about the other guy (back and left side) He doesn't look like Trainer or Chulsoo or any other dude that I can think of.