01/29/2020 - "Task Force Queen of Hearts: Seth" Patch Discussion

Feel free to discuss the new patch, "Task Force Queen of Hearts: Seth" right here! Here are some key features of this update:

• Seth is the second addition to the Queen of Hearts Task Force!
  • The brand new Team Challenge feature has been added!
  • CMC is back for another season!

For full patch notes, please visit HERE.

We look forward to hearing what you think!

Comments

• No closers day sales this time round, I'm expecting something decent for the second anniversary

• Maybe they'll finally give us pbm for anniversary xd

• <3

• How do we craft the Queen of Hearts costumes?

• RieidRieid Member
    edited February 11

@Leiuna said:
    How do we craft the Queen of Hearts costumes?

In the crafting machine on the Dream theater Hub ---> Task Force section
    You need one of the mats you use to obtain your task force, so doing the dungeon for some extra days after getting task force will do.

• @Rieid said:

@Leiuna said:
    How do we craft the Queen of Hearts costumes?

In the crafting machine on the Dream theater Hub ---> Task Force section
    You need one of the mats you use to obtain your task force, so doing the dungeon for some extra days after getting task force will do.

any one of the three characters that is on a Task Force team also has the option of crafting any of the three emotes. so since I don't really use Sylvi as main and want to focus more on Harpy and Seth I can let Sylvi worry about crafting their emotes. it is a good way to get things crafted faster if you don't normally use a character that is part of a Task Force team. unlike the other promotions these Task Force costumes are permanently available to craft so you don't need to worry about rushing it.