What alt should I play?

Hi,my main char was Seth and honestly she seem kinda op compare to the rest.She just so forgiving with her hp,mp regen from wild nature release and the claw iframe thing skill
Now I intend to make an alt that maybe have some form of hp,mp regen or an easy to play character overall to make it my 2nd main since I suck at the game.What should I choose,Im considering Sylvi or Levia but I thought that I will try to ask here first.

Comments

• a1gundama1gundam Member
    edited February 7

Seulbi and Levia don't have hp regen that I know of. If you want a character with hp regen you'd want to pick J, Harpy, Violet, or Luna. Tina and Wolfgang have very minor hp regen (Tina has very tight timing). I think Mistle has hp regen but I have no experience with him.

If you want a lot of hp and mp regen like Seth then you'd probably want to pick Luna. You could try the others if you want to play through one of the other team stories, but their hp and mp regen isn't as good.

• CerealXKillerCerealXKiller Member
    edited February 7

I would reccomend Luna for you, since she has a good hp and mp regen (not too op, like seth) also she has good counter skills which i personally found very nice and original. also she's a good support

• @CerealXKiller said:
    I would reccomend Luna for you, since she has a good hp and mp regen (not too op, like seth) also she has good counter skills which i personally found very nice and original. also she's a good support

i also prefer luna, the best char with good offensive and support

• VagathVagath Member
    edited February 7

Any member from the Wildhüter team is an exelent choice for an alt. However if you want to go more in depth, you could level all closers to lvl 80 to get the teamwork buff maxed out and choose the one you enjoy the most.

• you could choose soma, much like seth shes very easy to play and has a lot of regen but if you want to try everyone out play until you get all the base skills before you drop anyone most characters are incredibly underwhelming until you get them and if you want to play levia be ready to have a completely different experience compared to seth.

• RieidRieid Member

As others mention before, first characters with some sort of healing that come to mind are Soma and Luna.

In case of both Levia and Sylvi, they don't have health regen skill, but an mp regen one. In the particular case Levia She also have mp regen in her transcendended purification weapon, this by one of her awakened skills. Sadly this is not present on new weapons so is not permanent. Still she can maintain her mp just fine if you learn how to.

Other characters that come to mind having some moderate healing are:
    Tina: Her EX Sharp shoting can recover both hp and mp after second cube unlock (lv5). Problem would be that you need SA for this, so you probably would need to survive without it till you get the level and SA promotion. Still that is a pretty decent heal skill in my opinion.
    Harpy: Her Four cards skill recover hp and mp.

I think that Mistel have some sort of heal in one of his FN as team heal, still is a fn skill, so long cooldown.
    There may be some other characters that have some sort of heal that I am missing, but even if that was the case it is not something with low cooldown or at least not as strong as Seth.