Gear progression guide

New to the game, im at lvl 67 using Levia, as of now i got the prion core, 5set pure garom and 3set super charismatic set. what gears should i be aiming for? im at 150k cp, playing duo with friend(both new) so running some instance is fine. Any advice would be helpful

Comments

• VagathVagath Member
    edited February 15

Here is a brief run down to get the started to end game using minimal resources:

1. If you haven't do the quests in the Planar gate to get for free the Ideal Strike Regulator V, use it instead the Pure Gamon Impulser V.
    2. Go to Dimensional Ops Center and do the yellow quest there and get the Force Disaster Set (It is free). Replace your pure trinkets with it and use the module that has +raw pys power on it and discard the other one. You also get a free reciever, use it .
    3. After that you should be looking like this:
    • Modules: Ideal Oblast Regulator V (Planar Gate),Pure Gamon Regator V(Planar Gate) and the module from the Force Disaster Set.
    • Trinkets: (3/3) charismatic ,the Force Disaster trinkets and a filler trinket.
    • Core: Use either the only from Dimensional Ops Center or the one from the Planar Gate quets. Use whatever gives you more phys power. (While you are leveling never enhance anything past +11 and just enhance Core and Module for the time being)
    1. At lvl 75 (or earlier if can) upgrade your Oblast Regulator V and charisma trinket to the extreme version. You can do this in matter mixer on Planar Gate. Clear Vitus and Mephisto on skyrmish to get the materials, should be soloable.
    2. At lvl 80 go to Hunter's Night and from the quest you get a new core(Mychael's Mystic Core V), farm or buy 2 reanimators from the dungeons there and craft Michael's Regulator to replace your Pure Gamon Regator V. Finally craft Michael's Doll( you can use the necklace or the ring is doesn't really matter that much) and replace your filler trinket.

After all that you are ready to parcipate in first phase of end game content, Purifaction. It is a bit lenghty to go into detail but here is a brief summary of the progression:

• Core: T5 Puri core> T5 BB core
    • Modules: Hell mod(it is crafable but there is a better version that is drop only) + (2/2) T5 puri Mods> Hell mod + (2/2) Valhalla Mods(drop only, can also be bought in the black market)> Hell mod + (2/2) BB mods. Right now there is an event where you can craft a module that can be used instead of the Hell mode while you farm the materials for it.
    • Trinkets: 6 puri trinkets > 3 hell trinkets + extreme trinkets> 3 hell trinkets + 3 hoffman trinkets.
    • Reciever: T5 Nitrocis reciever.
    • Triggers: Hoffman/BB side bosses (3/3) triggers(drop only and very low drop rate, probably just skip them) > Team Challenge (3/3) triggers (optional,but these can be crafted) > Red (3/3) BB triggers.

Note that names might slightly vary since i am looking at them with my main. Also keep in mind that i am not up to date with the rewards that new players get.

1. At lvl 75 (or earlier if can) upgrade your Oblast Regulator V and charisma trinket to the extreme version. You can do this in matter mixer on Planar Gate. Clear Vitus and Mephisto on skyrmish to get the materials, should be soloable.
    2. At lvl 80 go to Hunter's Night and from the quest you get a new core(Mychael's Mystic Core V), farm or buy 2 reanimators from the dungeons there and craft Michael's Regulator to replace your Pure Gamon Regator V. Finally craft Michael's Doll( you can use the necklace or the ring is doesn't really matter that much) and replace your filler trinket.

just an update: we got the extreme trinkets and module, im using the extreme oblast + extreme charismatic now and the garom 5 set, we're thinking of getting the extreme core then wait for 80(we're at lv 70 now), BTW, what is the best way to level up right now?, we're done with the special promotional and we're @ skyship sector

• BekirBekir Member
    edited February 15

@Pusshcart said:

just an update: we got the extreme trinkets and module, im using the extreme oblast + extreme charismatic now and the garom 5 set, we're thinking of getting the extreme core then wait for 80(we're at lv 70 now), BTW, what is the best way to level up right now?, we're done with the special promotional and we're @ skyship sector

follow the main missions, this is the best level jump
    If the task asks you to level up, trying to level up in the last dungeon.
    Contact the crew search section, get the best progress for you :)

• As it was mentioned, doing the yellow quest will eventually get you to level cap or close to it. There may a faster way, but is not advised to skip the yellow quest because it gives skill points.

• PusshcartPusshcart Member
    edited February 16

@Vagath said:
    As it was mentioned, doing the yellow quest will eventually get you to level cap or close to it. There may a faster way, but is not advised to skip the yellow quest because it gives skill points.

@Bekir said:

@Pusshcart said:

follow the main missions, this is the best level jump
    If the task asks you to level up, trying to level up in the last dungeon.
    Contact the crew search section, get the best progress for you :)

I see, yeah been doing the main quest now, BTW about the core, does +10 or +11 extreme 75 stronger than the +13 witch's pixis core? coz im hesitant to craft and then use a +10 instant if its not going to be stronger, idk :S

• I don't know what core is that, but it depends on the level you need to equip the core. If the extreme core's level(75) is only 5 levels higher then it will be about the same, probably a bit more. Anyway, if you have a +13 i would say it will probably last you until you get Michael's Core.

Enhacing a core gives a fix bonus depending on the enhancement level and one bonus that varies depending on the core's level and the enhancement level. For example, any +13 core will always give you 23% extra phycical/psi attack, but the flat bonus amount will vary with the core's level.

• @Vagath said:
    I don't know what core is that, but it depends on the level you need to equip the core. If the extreme core's level(75) is only 5 levels higher then it will be about the same, probably a bit more. Anyway, if you have a +13 i would say it will probably last you until you get Michael's Core.

Enhacing a core gives a fix bonus depending on the enhancement level and one bonus that varies depending on the core's level and the enhancement level. For example, any +13 core will always give you 23% extra phycical/psi attack, but the flat bonus amount will vary with the core's level.

yeah i ended up just using the +13 core, im @ hunters night and going to farm the michael core and the 3 set trinket, after getting that, the next focus is going to be enhancing + tuning the michael core?. is there any closers discord server that i can join btw?

• You get the core from the first quest there. I wouldn't really bother doing so, but it is up to you and the resources you have available. The only discords related to closers are the enmmase discord and closers hq discord, I can't offer a link to join them, but a quick google search would lead you to them.

• @Pusshcart said:
    I see, yeah been doing the main quest now, BTW about the core, does +10 or +11 extreme 75 stronger than the +13 witch's pixis core? coz im hesitant to craft and then use a +10 instant if its not going to be stronger, idk :S

If you mean Witch's Fixis core that is actually the base core that can be transcended in the Purification Ops Centre (aka T0 puri core). As mentioned in the above posts, you will want to get a tier 5 puri core before tackling the current end game dungeon, and to do that you will need to farm the materials required for gear transcendence in the Purification Ops Centre.

Do note that transcendence (at least for cores and modules) only has a random chance of success, so if you ever transcend your Fixis core please do not forget to use an item that can protect its enhancement level (craftable in the Purification Ops Centre). Either that or get a Shape Memory Device, which will protect its enhancement level, tuning and chips.

• @Glacierfairy said:

@Pusshcart said:

If you mean Witch's Fixis core that is actually the base core that can be transcended in the Purification Ops Centre (aka T0 puri core). As mentioned in the above posts, you will want to get a tier 5 puri core before tackling the current end game dungeon, and to do that you will need to farm the materials required for gear transcendence in the Purification Ops Centre.

Do note that transcendence (at least for cores and modules) only has a random chance of success, so if you ever transcend your Fixis core please do not forget to use an item that can protect its enhancement level (craftable in the Purification Ops Centre). Either that or get a Shape Memory Device, which will protect its enhancement level, tuning and chips.

does it mean its better to invest to fixis core > michaels core so i can have enough cp to run the high ends of purification ops center and the next area?

• @Vagath said:
    You get the core from the first quest there. I wouldn't really bother doing so, but it is up to you and the resources you have available. The only discords related to closers are the enmmase discord and closers hq discord, I can't offer a link to join them, but a quick google search would lead you to them.

yeah joind the en Masse discord now thank you

• GlacierfairyGlacierfairy Member
    edited February 17

@Pusshcart said:
    does it mean its better to invest to fixis core > michaels core so i can have enough cp to run the high ends of purification ops center and the next area?

Well, Michael's core is just a stopgap core to use before you can fully transcend your Fixis core, so you can keep it at +10 (or +11/+12 if you have too many boosters to spare). You might still need it anyway if your current average item level is below the requirement for the dungeons in Purification Ops Centre (of course you can still run the dungeons without the required levels but the stat penalty is quite painful).