New Hub: Woryong Ruins Area

a new hub was released in Closers KR recently known as the Woryong Ruins which will improve our chip system so it will likely be a side hub like Planar Gate and the others. I am posting what information I have found about this cause I love Deserts in any game. hopefully we will see this released here late this year if we are lucky.

Comments

• Besides adding chip slots to gear that didn't have them this doesn't really seem like a improvement to the chip system or am I missing something.

• RieidRieid Member

At least for our version It could be either very good or very bad, this depending on how easy is to get the chips if there is any sort of chip drops there.

What I mean is that if we look at what happen after bb update with the latest chips boxes, It is pretty obvious that the result was bad, and I am not even saying this for the current price of the boxes, but for the fact that are almost Impossible to get since everyone seems to be sniping the bm in order to get the few last boxes that are put there, this in order to craft Legion Commander chips.

So if there is not a reasonable way to get mid tier chips we may see even more shortage.
    Same can be said about platinum ones, the OP notes are saying that you need low tier platinum chips in order to craft the new ones??? so...

On the other hand if there is some sort of quest or dungeon in that hub that gives a reasonable amount of normal chips and small amount of platinum ones it could even be something good.

On a side note: Probably an auto translate error but... That dungeon name... :D:D:D:D:D

• First Gear, then Triggers, now chips my god at this point we are going to tracend the pets.... wait nevermind almost the same.

At least we are going to get 2 Tiamat, 1 White Tiamat and a KAmen rider Tiamat xD.

We are close to been able to trancend everything and with this % Rate its gonna be a pain in the ass, but well im still waiting for Busan 2.0 and Rattus :( now i just play because i love the story but i hate this tracending system :( .

• BlackyERBlackyER Member
    edited May 1

@Arantxio said:
    First Gear, then Triggers, now chips my god at this point we are going to tracend the pets.... wait nevermind almost the same.

At least we are going to get 2 Tiamat, 1 White Tiamat and a KAmen rider Tiamat xD.

We are close to been able to trancend everything and with this % Rate its gonna be a pain in the ass, but well im still waiting for Busan 2.0 and Rattus :( now i just play because i love the story but i hate this tracending system :( .

Trans should be no problem coz we will have 100% trans stone soon, better choose 100% stone but it takes a time

P.S im not sure about pets and chip trans/enchane, it a dumb idea