Patch notes for the characters buffs/nerfs?

I noticed when I was playing my violet that she had new buffs and was wondering if other characters got buffs/nerfs, after looking at the forum and the 'news' tab there were no mention of it in there. So now i'm confused whether I just missed it or not.

Comments

• im pretty sure they still haven't released the full patch note about buffs and nerfs, but someone mentioned on discord that they will post it soon

• TohMaeToTohMaeTo Member

I see. Thanks for the info.

• JochiraJochira Member

Well, all I can say is that Nata got buffed so much so he's actually strong now and can clear 3~4 min faster than usual

FM4 CD got reduced, some of his skills do True dmg now (even w/o FM4), forced ABC and BC

Also noticed you can cancel FM4 and still get the buff

I hope for patch notes with more details soon though

• If anyone interested - Luna got true damage counter, Violet got some buffs, Tina not sure but can say that at FM4 she can actually move more than before

• Need to wait for full patch note though, cause im not sure~

• AoiRyuuAoiRyuu Member

What about Seth?

• The following is a summary of the skill changes based on what someone posted in a Chinese forum (I haven't played all the characters, but based on the ones I played, that poster's information basically corresponds to our update, so I'm assuming it is accurate for all):

Seha

• Empowerment and Empowered State now resets the cooldown of Burst entirely instead of merely reducing it
    • EX Shot now always deals Back and Chase damage; deals 50% increased damage for every 3rd EX Shot

Sylvi

• A counter for EX Blades of Discipline has been added in the status bar

Yuri

• Spin-Kick Rapid Shot now deals True damage, as well as guaranteed Air/Back/Chase damage, at the cost of increased cooldown
    • Invincible Yuri can now be cancelled while casting using the Cancel skill

J

• Second Prime's damage multiplier per level has been increased
    • Health Drink's effects are buffed, and is also a proper damage-dealing skill now
    • Groundbreaker now deals 100% increased damage while under the effect of the Last Hurrah buff (up from +50%); also deals guaranteed Air/Back/Chase damage
    • Fixed a collision issue of Full Body Massage

Misteltein

• Release! now effects a larger area (including height)
    • Magic Lance: Niflheim's buff now extended to 15 seconds
    • To Me! now effects a larger area, and provides a stackable buff per cast (up to 5 times) that increases Back/Chase critical damage
    • Laevateinn receives increased range and damage as well as lowered cooldown. A counter for it has been added in the status bar. The Sword of Frenzy effect now also deals guaranteed Air/Back damage. However, the Sword of Frenzy effect is now triggered only by every 3rd cast, and EX Mjolnir no longer resets the cooldown of Laevateinn, nor strengthen its effect
    • EX Aegis Rush now allows two additional inputs; however, Einheri Mode no longer resets its cooldown
    • EX Mjolnir now deals True damage, instead of buffing Laevateinn (see above). Also, every cast of Magic Lance skills now decreases its cooldown by 1 second (previously 0.5 seconds)
    • Magic Lance: Fenrir (both vanilla and Awakened versions) now decreases target's max HP by 0.5% (down from 1.5%)
    • Ragnarok now benefits from EX Aegis Rush's buffing of Release!

Nata

• Night Hunt receives increased range and damage. Also deals True damage, as well as guaranteed Air/Back/Chase damage. Fixed 10 second cooldown
    • Grinding Blade now deals True damage and Air/Chase damage while under the effect of the Fiery Fiend buff
    • EX Torrent of Pain now recovers 10% MP and 15% Phase Force. Applies even if casted while holding the down arrow key
    • Increases the damage reduction duration of Fireworks's additional input
    • Fiery Fiend can now be cancelled manually and its effect will no longer disappear even if interrupted. Its buff effect is also improved

Levia

• EX Dimensional Singularity's buffing of Flash of Pain can now be stacked up to 5 times; also Empowered State now provides 2 stacks of Flash of Pain buff from the get-go
    • Improves the Dragon's Will passive's buffing of Empowered State and Summon Familiar

Harpy

• No change

Tina

• Fatal Device now has a 120 second cooldown and is more manoeuvrable. Its Remote Aiming Support buff lasts for 50 seconds. Under the effect of the buff, the additional input of EX Thunderbolt now deals even more True damage, and Battlefield now also deals True damage

Violet

• The Extreme Basics passive now provides two buffs upon entering Exceed and Semi-Exceed states respectively. The buff from Exceed state increases physical/psi damage and can be stacked up to 10 times; the buff from Semi-Exceed state increases physical/psi critical damage bonus and can be stacked up to 20 times
    • Transcendence receives increased range and its buff is now a fixed 30 seconds. It also increases damage dealt by 10%, and increases a target's incoming damage by 15%. Additionally, casting any skill after casting Transcendence will now provide a buff that increases Air/Back/Chase crit damage that can be stacked up to 7 times
    • Reinforce Blow's Straight attack now deals increased damage, True damage, and guaranteed Chase damage
    • Fluttering Blade now deals True damage, and enables Semi Exceed state upon completion. Can be cancelled manually
    • Hyde! (both vanilla and Awakened versions) now decreases target's max HP by 1% (down from 2%)

Wolfgang

• No change

Luna

• The Star Guardian passive now enhances Defensive Posture and Pegasus Kick's Counter attack, increasing its damage and causes it to deal True damage and guaranteed Air/Back/Chase damage

Soma

• No change

Bai

• Charging Slash's Moon, Snow, Flowers threshold changed from 2/4/6 to 1/2/3 stacks
    • Ice Cage's Master cube effect now also provides +10% damage during Empowered state
    • Overkill - White Snow's cooldown is lowered, and now deals True damage throughout

Seth

• Casting Wild Nature Release now decreases the cooldown of finishing moves by 6 seconds (down from 10 seconds). Additionally, Wild Nature Release now increases total psi power by 0.5% (down from 1%)
    • Selket's Seal's Thorn Binding explosion damage is decreased
  • AoiRyuuAoiRyuu Member

@Glacierfairy said:
    Seth

• Casting Wild Nature Release now decreases the cooldown of finishing moves by 6 seconds (down from 10 seconds). Additionally, Wild Nature Release now increases total psi power by 0.5% (down from 1%)
    • Selket's Seal's Thorn Binding explosion damage is decreased

Are you serious :(? They nerfed my character :(.

• @AoiRyuu seth was too op anyways lmao

• AoiRyuuAoiRyuu Member

@CerealXKiller said:
    @AoiRyuu seth was too op anyways lmao

I felt like she was super weak though :(... People were lcearing everything much faster than me.

• @Glacierfairy said:
    Nata

• Grinding Blade now deals True damage and Air/Chase damage while under the effect of the Fiery Fiend buff

I made a mistake here; it should be guaranteed Chase damage, and not Air/Chase damage

• BlackyERBlackyER Member

@Glacierfairy said:

Luna

• The Star Guardian passive now enhances Defensive Posture and Pegasus Kick's Counter attack, increasing its damage and causes it to deal True damage and guaranteed Air/Back/Chase damage

Sorry but it only procs back/chase

• @BlackyER said:

@Glacierfairy said:

Luna

Sorry but it only procs back/chase

Hmm, my source must have conflated Luna's base passive that makes her deal Air damage even on ground together with this skill which guaranteed Back/Chase damage. My apologies.