Squads?

I'm pretty new to this game and although i have joined a crew i have no one to play with, but recently ive come across a mission that requires a squad so id appreciate if someone would do this mission with me.

Comments

• Hello, which mission is it? I can help you

• YoshikazYoshikaz Member
    edited June 2

@CerealXKiller said:
    Hello, which mission is it? I can help you

Its the tiamat one

• @Yoshikaz sorry for the late response- I can help you, of course. Whats your ING?

• AoiRyuuAoiRyuu Member

@CerealXKiller you are doing dungeons for people completely free?

• @AoiRyuu what do you mean?

• AoiRyuuAoiRyuu Member

@CerealXKiller said:
    @AoiRyuu what do you mean?

You don't ask for money for your service?

• @AoiRyuu what? I simply want to help new people ingame, since I already done all of my gear and can help in almost every quite /older/ dungeons. I don't understand why you think I should take money for it... I mean, we will run it together

• AgentAriAgentAri Member
    edited June 7

@AoiRyuu said:
    @CerealXKiller you are doing dungeons for people completely free?

what is wrong with you, take that cancer mentality out of an already low pop niche game

• RieidRieid Member

@AoiRyuu said:

@CerealXKiller said:

This is kind of a strange question, at least for this game. I mean even if someone wanted money for helping on Boss, the dungeon itself already kind of pay you for run it so why would someone charge extra for helping a new player to do that?

To be fair there are games in which people charge in game money for power leveling others (basically going from lvl1 to 100 in a day or 2) but that is usually what kills those kind of games. A good example of that was pwi that had Seekers doing zen runs and assassins doing FC runs at the time. That was one of the reason why all low and mid level content on that game was killed, I mean everyone just power level to 100+ and ignored all quests just to pk and pvp.
    But in the case of Closers it is not that kind of game, so don't really see the point in even doing that.

I honestly think that the person you are quoting was just trying to help a new player which is something good.

• AoiRyuuAoiRyuu Member

Why so angry? I just simply asked a question and you just flamed without any reason.
    Yeah, it's nice to do it for free, usually people are not nice, so that's why I asked.

• RieidRieid Member
    edited June 8

@AoiRyuu said:
    Why so angry? I just simply asked a question and you just flamed without any reason.
    Yeah, it's nice to do it for free, usually people are not nice, so that's why I asked.

At least I am not really angry at you or anything (maybe the other person is) and there could be people charging for help in this game, but I never really saw anyone doing it, nor did I ever charged for help when people asked for.

Thing is that even if someone wanted to do that, it would be counter productive in closers, at least in my opinion. If you think about: almost everything in this game is solo friendly nowadays, except for the current end game, but I am pretty sure that the people who can speed run current end game are able to do money way faster by speed running some of the dungeons than looking for new players willing to pay for a carry, also new players in this game are not really billionaires, so it would be hard for them to pay millions for a run of tiamat or david as example.

In the case of pwi, the game that I gave as example in previous comment, it was very different game:

That game at some point became extremely pay to win and I mean this literally, like you can buy pvp gear with real $$ there.
    That game was and still is full of whales that spend thousands monthly. Those people mostly pvp and don't care about pve.
    That game had at some point a glitch that was exploited and gave massive amounts of exp.
    The developer intentionally ignored the glitch for obvious reasons.
    That game is also is very competitive on the pvp side while pve is almost completely dead.

So what happen in that game at the time was:

Rich player (whatever it was a whale or a f2p billionaire merchant) wanted to make a new class to pk. This rich player created a new character, played it like an hour or so and then pay random assassin player which was a really broken class at the time to carry him in the glitched dungeon multiple times using a hyper experience item.
    Rich player finally hits lvl 100 in a couple of days, then do a few quest just to learn skills and unlock some features and finally proceed to buy p2w pvp materials for his gear, this either directly from the in game store if it was cash shop player or from a cash shop player if it was a f2p billionaire.
    Thing changed on that game later, as example they removed the glitch some years later, and upgraded the pvp gear with some materials that could be farmed with no money at some point, then add more p2w, brought the glitch back, etc...

I mean maybe there is someone in closers who do charges for help, but at least I never found anyone doing it. Only greedy people I found was the ones that intentionally "kidnapped" some of the European players names in order to sell them later or the credit seller/scammers when the game was more active, but in the case of credit sellers they were banned I think... :D

• PiccolaPiccola Member

@AoiRyuu said:

@CerealXKiller said:

I understand you, because in other games, people usually ask for money in return for help. But Closers is diferent.

Here we help each other because is a niche game with low population. And every old dungeon gives you something in return. It is not a waste of time.

The closers players are very nice. the best comunity I ever encounter in mmos.