Is here anyone that I could speak on priv and that could help me with this game?

Is there anyone on the forum that could help me with the game and the items and enchancment and explain some things, because I'm completely lost right now :D.

Comments

• What's your question? I can try to answer your question to the best of my abilities.

If I can't answer your question, it might be best to try the official discord. That's probably the best way to get your questions answer in my opinion. I get the majority of my questions answers on the discord. Not many people browse the forums it looks like.

• AoiRyuuAoiRyuu Member

@YJECTM6RYX said:
    What's your question? I can try to answer your question to the best of my abilities.

If I can't answer your question, it might be best to try the official discord. That's probably the best way to get your questions answer in my opinion. I get the majority of my questions answers on the discord. Not many people browse the forums it looks like.

I'm looking for some guide how to progress in this game, more details would be better.

• if you're interested, you can chat with me in discord, this is my discord name CubicGamer5000#2280

• YJECTM6RYXYJECTM6RYX Member
    edited June 6

Where are you at currently in the game?

You can always join the emmass official discord as well. Those people can probably answer your question(s) in greater detail than I can.

If you don't want to chat through the forums or don't feel comfortable asking on the official discord, you can add me and talk to me through any of these:

steam: Comchien (preferably)
    discord: Comchien#9734 (preferably)
    in game: Comchien

Even if it shows me offline, just ask your question and I'll answer when I can.