Im coming back to the game, have some questions

So i played the game on launch, i've been out of the game for quite a lot of time (its still downloading)

Is there many new characters? was the lvl cap increased? is it less p2w or more p2w? how about the end game now?

thanks!

Comments

• LizzyEluneLizzyElune Member
    edited June 8

Ok so i'm having a real problem now, I DO have an account with over 70 hours played on steam, but when the game does th eloggins it asks me for something and the letters arent shown

https://imgur.com/bqbJ7fb

(ALREADY FIXED)

• VagathVagath Member
    • Uh you didn't state when you left so i wouldn't know... However, at the moment there are 2 characters pending to be released in this server.
    • The current lvl cap is 88.
    • Considering we are getting whale wings the next update, I would say more p2w lol.
    • The end game is and (probably) always be the same. Farm dungeon> get mats> craft gear, with the occasional rng like transcending gear.
  • @Vagath said:

• Uh you didn't state when you left so i wouldn't know... However, at the moment there are 2 characters pending to be released in this server.
    • The current lvl cap is 88.
    • Considering we are getting whale wings the next update, I would say more p2w lol.
    • The end game is and (probably) always be the same. Farm dungeon> get mats> craft gear, with the occasional rng like transcending gear.

oh i left around Harpy's realease (remember doing planar and PNA thing at around lvl 70~)
    i saw that there are quite a lot of new characters but they doesnt seem too interesting.-
    oh thats sad, but i see that costumes are still good so i dont mind that much.-

Thanks for the answers! its sad i lost my names because of the wipe thing