Seha Gear Guide

So I have a Seha who's at 85 now and already gotten my promotion for Task Force, right now, I still have my Irina and David trinkets and modules. Which gear should I am for next, any suggestions or advice?

Comments

• For somewhat of a starting point,

Purification core, 2/2 module, 3-set pilgrim trinket, 3-set extreme trinket, nitocris receiver (Type A), planetary mod (or another purification module)

Whether you're mostly grinding content without a group, you should try to aim for this setup first. There is a 3-trinket set in Hunter's Night that actually replaces the extreme set but it does require a bit of resource and it is replaceble in the current meta already, so craft it only if you have spare resource to waste. You will need to clear this area's quests for trigger slots and raid content.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sappLAYD6ce-oNxQW-LJvPFHDjK1tGL4RHh6SP07yTw/edit

Once you have ilvl130+, just start doing beelzebub sides (reverse theater) to start farming for the core and module sets as shown in the above link. The core and 2/2 module set are by drop or crafted once

Once you have ilvl140 (recommended since you might have a hard time), start revisting purification and complete YoD headwaters mission to get the 3-set Devastation trinket as shown in the above link. Try to get carry or group for YoD Sea and use mission drives for Headwaters so that you can quickly gather materials for the trinket box craft.

Last would be to work on locust hell gear at busan, do find a group for the raid.

Also important would be to get a costume set (You can wait for shining star which is better than what we have now but you will probably need to invest real money if you want to get it, otherwise it's gonna be a tedious grind for f2p even for current best costume)

• @Lunalols said:
    For somewhat of a starting point,

Purification core, 2/2 module, 3-set pilgrim trinket, 3-set extreme trinket, nitocris receiver (Type A), planetary mod (or another purification module)

Whether you're mostly grinding content without a group, you should try to aim for this setup first. There is a 3-trinket set in Hunter's Night that actually replaces the extreme set but it does require a bit of resource and it is replaceble in the current meta already, so craft it only if you have spare resource to waste. You will need to clear this area's quests for trigger slots and raid content.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sappLAYD6ce-oNxQW-LJvPFHDjK1tGL4RHh6SP07yTw/edit

Once you have ilvl130+, just start doing beelzebub sides (reverse theater) to start farming for the core and module sets as shown in the above link. The core and 2/2 module set are by drop or crafted once

Once you have ilvl140 (recommended since you might have a hard time), start revisting purification and complete YoD headwaters mission to get the 3-set Devastation trinket as shown in the above link. Try to get carry or group for YoD Sea and use mission drives for Headwaters so that you can quickly gather materials for the trinket box craft.

Last would be to work on locust hell gear at busan, do find a group for the raid.

Also important would be to get a costume set (You can wait for shining star which is better than what we have now but you will probably need to invest real money if you want to get it, otherwise it's gonna be a tedious grind for f2p even for current best costume)

Dang it, i already got on ahead because I couldn't grind as much to get enough money, also Wolfgang and Hoffman were really hard and I had to do it myself because nobody wanted to partner up with me. Besides, it was hard getting a lot of money because I still have to upgrade my PNA, I have a lot of evolved PNA equipped along with some complete, and again I don't have a lot of money.

• @Teengate10 said:

@Lunalols said:
    For somewhat of a starting point,

Dang it, i already got on ahead because I couldn't grind as much to get enough money, also Wolfgang and Hoffman were really hard and I had to do it myself because nobody wanted to partner up with me. Besides, it was hard getting a lot of money because I still have to upgrade my PNA, I have a lot of evolved PNA equipped along with some complete, and again I don't have a lot of money.

Best if you can find a crew that is open to taking you. It is possible to solo those content just that it'll be a massive time sink and not everyone can appreciate a grind like that.

Worst case would be to sell hot commodity like Chromatic Phase Essence (but you'll probably end up needing a lot if you are in the process of gearing up) to make a quick buck off the black market. If not just make sure you're doing tiamat assault runs daily because once that area is revamped credit farming will shift to beelzebub sides and purification boss