We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

Wen is today's update

Comments

• Maybe 10pm PST

• Odds are It'll be be up by tomorrow. This event essentially ends @ 10PM PST / 1AM EST, but they'll probably put servers into maintenance after this to actually implement the update. I wouldn't expect anything new today, but hopefully tomorrow.

• You can check the patch notes lmao, Planar gate stage 5 events are gone and EMP store shit :) no NATA lol

• p2w update lmfao. what even is this game

• VayneAtriusVayneAtrius Member
    edited December 2017

@Ray676 said:
    p2w update lmfao. what even is this game

Yes cause new cosmetics are pay to win, along with receiving something upon crafting to equip the new over-leveled gear. Hurr durr.

Edit: If they don't raise the level cap within 7 days then yes, I guess it could be considered pay to win. I misread the notes assuming you received 7 days per piece crafted. But it is only once per character.

• can i get a link to the new update cant find it

• It's nothing oh well maybe in 2 more weeks

• ElfgahrElfgahr Member
    edited December 2017

According to the Official Update, they will be releasing Level 70 gear and new difficulty, however, there is no mention of raising the level cap. Therefore you must have Premium or a certain buff from the cash shop in order to use those new gear.

Edit - seem they giving 7 days enhance support for each character once... hopefully they will raise level cap within a week.

• @VayneAtrius said:

@Ray676 said:
    p2w update lmfao. what even is this game

Yes cause new cosmetics are pay to win, along with receiving something upon crafting to equip the new over-leveled gear. Hurr durr.

You will get that gear regardless trough achievements you just need to upgrade it, So you can clear everything in 20 seconds instead of 30 but whatever better then nothing