Advice on Yuri's finishing moves

Trying to decide on which two to use; I've already picked Power Lunge as one of the two..so I'm debating between five-point and blade fury.

Five-point has invincible on the drawing of the star while blade fury has 80% mitigate throughout..but which of the two provides more damage, assuming the same level? Opinions?

Comments

• Use them all

• Dont use anyone. Play the game on hard mode! Also, dont use hands, play with your bellybutton <3

• fm1 more useful for me iframe and quick execution is a definite plus. Fm2 though i just use it as a filler coz it makes you stay in the air for a long time enough for some skills to cooldown.

• all of your FM's should be maxed out along with back/aerial crit dmg % boost

• ZarinchZarinch Member
    edited December 2017

Use FM1 and FM3 and when we get special crew promotion FM4 = profit!

• For PvP, Use all 3 of them. FMs ideally become the only thing you can sometimes catch opponents with. You want as many off CD as possible. Also for a bit extra, don't max 5 point strike for pvp. The move actually does horrible damage and you do more damage canceling it early and doing other stuff.

For PvE... you still use all 3 of them. You don't neccesarily need to max 5 point strike for pve but it helps a bit if you have SP to spare ( I don't :( ).

• If you're running out of hotkey space just remember you can use the 1 through 6 consumables boxes for skills too.
    I don't know about pvp because I don't do it, but you should be using all 3 of her FMs in PvE.

• @Shadlad said:
    If you're running out of hotkey space just remember you can use the 1 through 6 consumables boxes for skills too.
    I don't know about pvp because I don't do it, but you should be using all 3 of her FMs in PvE.

You can use those hot slots for skills, I typically store buffing skills and the sort there but any skill can go there.

Also bring back the Yuri's old FM names >:(

• @Gizzymoo said:

@Shadlad said:
    If you're running out of hotkey space just remember you can use the 1 through 6 consumables boxes for skills too.

You can use those hot slots for skills, I typically store buffing skills and the sort there but any skill can go there.

Also bring back the Yuri's old FM names >:(

?? I just said you could use them for skills, why did you repeat what I already said?

• slash+ fm3+fm2 is total death on bosses if the boss has lots of HP Yuri star lol all finishers are good

• Good stuff. Lotsa good info here. Also..

@Shadlad said:

Was not aware of this till now. Thanks yo.

• @Shadlad said:

?? I just said you could use them for skills, why did you repeat what I already said?

I like participating ¯_(ツ)_/¯